MY AUTOMISER DOESNT WORK PLS HELP!!

Ethan Loubser

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hii guys I have a I power and use a Ijust 2 Tank it Says on the LED screen that there is no Automiser so I Can't Vape if you have a solution please let me know ASAP

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hii guys I have a I power and use a Ijust 2 Tank it Says on the LED screen that there is no Automiser so I Can't Vape if you have a solution please let me know ASAP

Hi Ethan,

Your first step is to take off your tank and make sure the contact points on both the tank and the mod are clean.

Im guessing from the fact that you now cant vape that you dont have a spare mod or tank to test them with?

Have you recently changed the coil or anything? Perhaps disassemble everything and rebuild it all to make sure its all attached properly.

Hi Ethan,

Your first step is to take off your tank and make sure the contact points on both the tank and the mod are clean.

Im guessing from the fact that you now cant vape that you dont have a spare mod or tank to test them with?

Have you recently changed the coil or anything? Perhaps disassemble everything and rebuild it all to make sure its all attached properly.
Hii thnx for Helping I did put on my friend dripper so its not the I power Mod I haven't changed my coils because my new coil doesnt whanto prime for some reason thanks

Kind Regards

I havent played with that tank but on some tanks the 510 pin that connects to the mod sinks into the tank. Maybe that needs to be pushed out again?

Sounds like there could be a problem with the coil, make sure it is securely fastened. It could also be a dud coil, try a new one.

The ijust tanks sometimes need the coil to be screwed out and back in. Before you put it back in just make sure the coil contact point is clean I've had lots of problems with dud coils too. So if pulling the coil out and back in doesn't work then if you can, try another coil. Good luck!

Back