My first extracts..... yum yum

Yeah use it in my mixes. Although VG from Skyblue is cheaper I think. But its easy to pop down to the pharmacy and not pay courier fees to Cape Town for me.

So far, Dolly Varden is the cheapest I have found, if you buy at Dischem. Only R25 for 250ml and it's a 20 minute drive for me.

Quick question guys. Someone mentioned WTA juices to me a while back and said that tobacco leaves are steeped in PG etc etc. I chucked some left-over pipe tobacco in VG (all I had was VG). Put it in a glass bottle and shoved it into an empty snake tank on the heat pad. Left at 34 degC for about 2 weeks. Came out really nice dark and rich. My question is, how do I guess how much nicotine is in it? On a US forum someone mentioned putting the glass container in boiling water for 20 minutes to "kill" the nicotine. Guessing with the lid off. Would this essentially lower nicotine levels enough to use this only as a flavoring? Any suggestions on how much of it to use percentage wise in a mix?

Quick question guys. Someone mentioned WTA juices to me a while back and said that tobacco leaves are steeped in PG etc etc. I chucked some left-over pipe tobacco in VG (all I had was VG). Put it in a glass bottle and shoved it into an empty snake tank on the heat pad. Left at 34 degC for about 2 weeks. Came out really nice dark and rich. My question is, how do I guess how much nicotine is in it? On a US forum someone mentioned putting the glass container in boiling water for 20 minutes to "kill" the nicotine. Guessing with the lid off. Would this essentially lower nicotine levels enough to use this only as a flavoring? Any suggestions on how much of it to use percentage wise in a mix?
There will only be minute amounts of nicotine in the filtered VG. You will need to add nicotine to get to your preferred strength. Your extract is basically just the flavouring.
Specialized techniques are used to extract nicotine and even more specialized methods to extract the WTAs (whole tobacco alkoloids) as well.

Last edited:
Back