My first goblin mini build[emoji16]

Spongebob

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Patrick: Watcha doin Spongeboooob....???

SpongeBob: Im'a building me first ever coil Patrick

Patrick: She sure looks fugly SpongeBob

SpongeBob: Yeah i know Patrick but remember it was me first try

Patrick: So how does she vape Spongeboooob....???

SpongeBob: Different to what i am used to, but so far so good

8d599dd80c066590a3e44606f0834107.jpg
b793dfd75dede729e6352385fe2b9116.jpg
a9c8336d161acf6b8afb8a422bbcc12e.jpg
af731bd3237e7f52a3692d4d8b79a012.jpg
d971fc00cf5237fec07c8ab3893fd422.jpg
b38821d062951fdcff15fca046009b0e.jpg
a85529a16e1824d5a9b53bc9daffc4d3.jpg
7d3f3cc05f63cb604684e5a6ca98ce28.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

To be honest the first vape tasted like dishwater that was used to clean far too many pots and pans.........

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

On the plus side no leaks or dry hits so far....

That tank is incredibly hard to build on!

Seeing this makes me want to try again, but the thought of that juice fill quickly makes me think twice about it.

@ivc_mixer thank you kindly for the wire
emoji3.png
emoji16.png
emoji3.png

Must say the goblin was real finikity for a first build
emoji33.png
emoji32.png
emoji51.png

It was only a pleasure. :)

Building a coil and making DIY juices both have a learning curve, but then before you realise you get to a level at which you can do things well enough. You'll get there, no worries.

Now the fun begins!!!

And the pain in costs as you will constantly be chasing the next best tank to suit your needs. Ask me, I know. I have waaayyy too many tanks. lol

Calling @Stosta cauze i know you have experience with this tank how do i get the ohms up and stop it from %&@$€ leaking

Yes i know, more wraps and more cotton but how do i fit either in that small space

You would need to use a higher gauge wire so maybe something like a 26g should be fine. What is your current wire gauge?

With regards to leaking, the goblin mini can be a real PITA to wick correctly. If you use too less cotton or cut the end too much, it will leak and if you use too much cotton or leave the ends long, you'll get dry hits.

Hi @Spongebob !

@daniel craig is spot on on all accounts. The Goblin Mini is an incredibly frustrating tank to build in. You need a high gauge wire (I used 26 but 28 might do even better), and have to find the balance between getting a coil to fit in there, and getting enough cotton in said coil to make sure it doesn't leak!

I never found a specific method that worked first time every time, but rather going through the process of building, filling, leaking, emptying, rebuilding, filling, dry-hits, emptying, rebuilding... And then finding the right spot!

Thanx gentsi will try all advice and report back hope something works cauze my pet peeve is tanks that leak

Better yet..... Who wants to sponsor me a more noob friendly tank?

On the plus side @Spongebob , if you can get a build that works in the Goblin Mini you will then be able to build on any tank!

Better yet..... Who wants to sponsor me a more noob friendly tank?

If you arrange to have it collected from me I will PIF you a Serpent Mini 25. Send me a PM if you are interested.

The Serpent 25 is one of my favourite tanks! Nice one @Jos !

Yoh!!! This forum and its people never cease to amaze me i was joking but i will never say no to a SM25 will it fit on my vega mini or pico

Should fit on the Vega. Will fit on the pico IIRC too but you'll have to modify (dent) the battery cap.

Huge shout out to @Jos i received the SM25 today now i have something to keep me busy this weekend thank you KINDLY for the inclusion of the installed coil, replacement coils, extra o rings and cotton, REALLY appreciated
7ee91a30c23551469e976d2cc42a79a2.jpg
b9efd4f707ed77b9ac86adff41614222.jpg

My pleasure bud.

She served me well for a good 18 months and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Unfortunately I misplaced the tool that came with it but its either a 1.5mm or 2mm allen key that will fit the grub screws.

My pleasure bud.

She served me well for a good 18 months and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Unfortunately I misplaced the tool that came with it but its either a 1.5mm or 2mm allen key that will fit the grub screws.
Thanx i will check if i can find

Back