My own take on something I heard years ago.

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
The best way to convert an honest man into a criminal it to outlaw previously legal activities. (Booze, Cigarettes and Vaping)
Stew

Criminalising legal behaviour is absolutely ridiculous when the country can't already enforce the existing laws. However, for as long as NDZ, Cele et al can justify their existence by doing so, we won't be rid of them.

I'm struggling as it is to stay out of jail, but it's becoming very difficult lately, you cannot even buy petrol for your generator anymore! You have to load it and go to the petrol station to fill it!!!

I'm struggling as it is to stay out of jail, but it's becoming very difficult lately, you cannot even buy petrol for your generator anymore! You have to load it and go to the petrol station to fill it!!!
This, to me, is one of the stupidest laws ever implemented. I get that it is there to stop some idiots from making petrol bombs or hoarding fuel, but nothing stops me from filling my car, driving home, syphoning fuel out of my tank into a container, driving back and filling up again. Or am I missing something here? Totally useless law...

I
This, to me, is one of the stupidest laws ever implemented. I get that it is there to stop some idiots from making petrol bombs or hoarding fuel, but nothing stops me from filling my car, driving home, syphoning fuel out of my tank into a container, driving back and filling up again. Or am I missing something here? Totally useless law...
It is lazy government bullsh!t

I

It is lazy government bullsh!t

So that's why they set complete cars alight in the past week.
:D

Back