My Svd Has Broke.

Johnny2Puffs

10 year Vapor.
LV

Awards
My Innokin Itaste SVD has gone to e heaven after 4 months. Totally dead. Gone back to my old LavaTube now. Sniff sniff.

I never saw Gizzys post but will see how long my wife's SVD lasts. I am devastated at my loss. Where is van Staadens River bridge?

You correct. I will let my SVD sleep tonight and check it out in the morning. If it is still dead, I will have to go bungie jumping tomorrow.

That's the problem with electronic stuff, Johnnie. They just die, without warning. Time for a mech!

That's the problem with electronic stuff, Johnnie. They just die, without warning. Time for a mech!
What he said!!
Mech can never break, unless you break stainless steel or brass.
My svd seems to be bullet proof. Dropped it a few times, including on tar. Still going strong. Only issue is i need to raise the center pin once a month.
Also had light issue with switch but that is sorted now.

Eish. This is embarrassing. Me, a 40+ years experienced electronic techie cannot fix a simple e cigarette and my wife that can't even change a bulb picks it up and presses the fire button 3 times. The display came on showing "ON".
I never thought it was off as I never switched it off. :oops:

One of these days we gna have s tech suport line for ecigs ..
My ecig wnt fire
Have u pressed the fire buton

Yes wel try hard reseting you decive by holding the power buton and voltage up buton in for 5 seconds then wait untill it reboots

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That's not embarrassing, Johnny, that's funny...and we all have such moments - like searching for the car keys whilst they are in your hands! You still need a mech - no button for such a moment:D.

That reminds me when our apartment switchboard started to make sparking noises. I put off the mains and opened the face plate. Found the loose connection and while I was back in my garage to get my side cutter my daughter decided to switch all the circuit breakers off. ie. Down. For my safety she said later. Much later.
Fixed the loose connection and switched on the mains. Nix. Nothing.
Stared at the switchboard for a long time not understanding this phenomenon. Called the electrician and he merely
switched the breakers back up.
Really felt a fool.

Back