Name your Billet Box - Original & Clone

antonherbst

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
BB-ENB - Billet Box - Executive Naming Board

After a very interesting thread https://www.ecigssa.co.za/hulk-got-a-new-name.t43305/ it was decided to create a new thread naming our beloved Billet Boxes(BB) - the Originals and the Cloned SXK versions.

Sorry to the mod owners that do not own a billet box we are not going to name your mod in this thread, but we will move your request to a new thread and give it a name on the new thread.

We will not be naming or shaming any person on the BB he owns, every BB owner is welcome to join in on the fun and laughter that we will see in this thread.

To have your BB named we need the following:
  1. Picture posted of the BB to be named - Both the body and panel pictures would make it easier to name.
  2. Whether you want a male or female name for it - Purely for the selection to be easier.
Names can be suggested(Any name goes - Just have a small explanation of why) by any forum member, but not the member wanting a name for his BB. The mod owner can however vote on any of the names suggested. After a 72(might vary) hour period, the name will be selected based on the ratings received for the name - not the BB picture. The liking of the BB pictures are welcomed.

We will not have a board/selection of forum members to decide the name, it will only be in the ratings received. This tread will only be for the naming of our BB's, any other posts will be deleted.

We will however still enforce normal forum rules: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-of-the-forums.f77/

@TheV - Gauteng representative,@RenaldoRheeder - International representative,@BioHAZarD - Western Cape representative will all be a deciding vote in the case of a tie in ratings for a name.
@Silver will be an admin to the tread if any post needs to be removed or altered in any way.
@Rob Fisher will be the fines master after consideration of the rules not being followed.
Myself @antonherbst will be the watchman of this thread and communicate with any person when I see or pick up any bad vibes in the posts and react accordingly.

Let us all have super fun with this thread and enjoy the sharing of the BB pictures and names. And as one member says on his car - Vape on.

Billetboxes that have names already.
  1. @RenaldoRheeder - IPanther
  2. @RenaldoRheeder - IRaven
  3. @BioHAZarD - Lilith
  4. @wikus - Gi - Gi - not a BB, but here we do not discriminate.
  5. @JB1987 - Maximus
  6. @Rob Fisher - Diana
  7. @Rob Fisher - Smurfette
  8. @Rob Fisher - Aphrodite
  9. @Christos - Violet

Last edited:
Ok guys my beloved all black sxk bb needs a name. Female please.

Thanks guys.

e7f1b787448640b90aaf941518974008.jpg
7f80bb0117dcf336b4ece89b4b66f46e.jpg
2126b1025505083c11f51614f2d559ab.jpg

Sent from the abyss

BB-ENB - Billet Box - Executive Naming Board

After a very interesting thread https://www.ecigssa.co.za/hulk-got-a-new-name.t43305/ it was decided to create a new tread naming our beloved Billet Boxes(BB) - the Originals and the Cloned SXK versions.

We will not be naming or shaming any person on the BB he owns, every BB owner is welcome to join in on the fun and laughter that we will see in this thread.

To have your BB named we need the following:
  1. Picture posted of the BB to be named - Both the body and panel pictures would make it easier to name.
  2. Whether you want a male or female name for it - Purely for the selection to be easier.
Names can be suggested by any forum member, but not the member wanting a name for his BB. After a 24 hour period the name will be selected based on the ratings received for the name - not the BB picture. The liking of the BB pictures are welcomed.

We will not have a board/selection of forum members to decide the name, it will only be on the ratings received. This tread will only be for naming of our BB's, any other posts will be deleted.

We will however still enforce normal forum rules: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-of-the-forums.f77/

@TheV - Gauteng representative,@RenaldoRheeder - International representative,@BioHAZarD - Western Cape representative will all be a deciding vote in the case of a tie in ratings for a name.
@Silver will be an admin to the tread if any post needs to be removed or altered in any way.
@Rob Fisher will be the fines master after consideration of the rules not being followed.
Myself @antonherbst will be the watchman of this tread and communicate with any person when i see or pickup any bad vibes in the posts and react accordingly.

Lets all have super fun with this tread and enjoy the sharing of the BB pictures and names. And as one members says on his car - Vape on.
Awesome initiative buddy

Sent from the abyss

Thanks guys.

Sent from the abyss

I propose the following name: Zatanna Zatara

A little about the character in the vote here.

Who doesn’t like magic? The next lady on our list is Zatanna Zatara. Zatanna came from a long line of sorcerers and is arguably one of the most powerful sorceresses in the DC universe. Her powers comes from casting magic spells by enchanting words backwards while wearing that sexy and stunning magician costume with a bow tie. Zatanna is also a skilled illusionist, showgirl and stage magician even without resorting to her innate magical powers. Well, if somebody ends up with her, we’re sure he’s in for a show.
z2.jpg

Cool guys. wow this is awesome. Unfortunately i aint got no bb. Now i do have a g class who desperately yearns for a name. The following photo is her with a good friend. So please help me out.

Attachments

• 20171020_103150.jpg
    20171020_103150.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 38
Another administrative matter. The person wanting the name can't suggest one but can he rate names nominated?

Sent from the abyss

Another administrative matter. The person wanting the name can't suggest one but can he rate names nominated?

Sent from the abyss

Yes he can vote but not name it. I will edit the original post.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool guys. wow this is awesome. Unfortunately i aint got no bb. Now i do have a g class who desperately yearns for a name. The following photo is her with a good friend. So please help me out.

I like the name Gi-Gi pronounced ' G G '
I find this appropriate as it is a G Class.
The name comes from the owner(female) of a gentlemams club.

Thanks guys.

Sent from the abyss

I think a awesome name for her would be 'KITT' pronounced as 'KIT' named after the famous car from the movie Knight Rider.
The car was also all black like your Mod.

download-7.jpg

All these BB's are giving me fomo, especially with a few guys raving about how good xxx is in them.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

What? That the juice xxx works wonders in a bb. I know i just filled up for a second time today in my bb and i love the vape.
It's a pity the 2 in the market place is sold already. I have been discussing it with @TheV and it's a hard choice between the BB and some diy goodies and the dead rabbit. Sadly not all can be had this month.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back