NCV - Coming Soon...

I got one on a competition thread where you just spam links, someone disagreed with 1 of the 500 I put up :(
I vote to remove the button. That way we eliminate mis-clicks as well as force the person disagreeing to post their disagreement instead of playing hide and seek.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I vote to remove the button. That way we eliminate mis-clicks as well as force the person disagreeing to post their disagreement instead of playing hide and seek.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Couldnt resist

Sorry Jakey, I disagree that you couldn't resist :-D:lipssealed::-D:--P

I no likey the jakey :-D
I think the bad spelling and dumb buttons were the best things that couldve gone. What I would like to see are the buttons to be separated. Good buttons one side and the rest another. That way a slip of the finger can still be a lekker thing.

Btw..... Mike..... Just letnus know yhe flavour already :)

Last edited:
I think the bad spelling and dumb buttons were the best things that couldve gone. What I would like to see are the buttons to be separated. Good buttons one side and the rest another. That was a slip on the finger can still be a lekker thing.

Btw..... Mike..... Just letnus know yhe flavour already :)

Now that's a better idea, just seperate them so the unintended mis-clicks don't occur.

So when is the announcement date for this juice???? I'm seriously interested...

6Dislikes... Your rep is DISGUSTING @Greyz ... How do you live with yourself?

Yeah I'm a real bad guy :afro::afro::afro: kekekekeke.
Dammit just saw I got another Disagree/Dislike - okay guys/gals it's not a competition hey. There is no prize for giving Greyz dislikes! :-D

I wonder if I got enough yet to earn the Dislike Leader Badge?

Hey guys, if you don't mind please refrain from bombarding this thread with these types of posts :-D I disagree with them :tearsofjoy:

We will be releasing some further teasers soon. :grins:

@Vapington shot for seeing these off topic posts for what they are, harmless fun :D

Back