Need Help Creating Juice...

Mixing your own juice is both fun and :banghead:. Don't give up.
Like others have mentioned there are lots of helpful sites. If you would like to lets say make a strawberry & cream. I would start with the web to see what others have done. If i have everything, mix it up and let it steep, then give it a taste. It does help a lot to know what all the different creams and strawberry concentrates taste like before you start. So buy and try them all, to find the ones that work for you. When you get a new concentrate make a 3ml sample at the recommended % and taste it on its own. If you know what they taste like on there own its very helpful and will help loads when you mix a juice and something is off or missing. Good luck and have fun.

Hope you're making small test batches.My advice is try to perfect simple Recipes or one flavor first.I find custard and the more complex flavors are hardest to nail.Keep at it,it'll happen.
I generally make 20ml batches, as i try them before and after steeping, 10ml seems too small.

I have tried all my flavours as single juices, and recently i've started combining them

I generally make 20ml batches, as i try them before and after steeping, 10ml seems too small.

I have tried all my flavours as single juices, and recently i've started combining them
What flavors are you using? I like tfa and Capella. If you were using tfa or Capella that mix just taste exactly not so bad.

Back