Netflix - What to watch

SmokeyJoe

On a journey to find my marbles
LV

Awards
So i finally have fibre and cancelled damn dstv. With my monthly data usage and dstv cancelled im savin a fortune

Anyhoo. On Netflix theres so much movies i dont know what to watch. Any recommendations?
I like sci fi, psycolical thrillers, comedies like american pie. But also love classics as Good will hunting, star wars, dead poets society, platoon, silence of lambs, etc

Note: i dispise romantic comedies as women are the devil

So i finally have fibre and cancelled damn dstv. With my monthly data usage and dstv cancelled im savin a fortune

Anyhoo. On Netflix theres so much movies i dont know what to watch. Any recommendations?
I like sci fi, psycolical thrillers, comedies like american pie. But also love classics as Good will hunting, star wars, dead poets society, platoon, silence of lambs, etc

Note: i dispise romantic comedies as women are the devil
few shows that I watched on netflix :-

Narcos, all seasons are worth watching
Black mirror
Stranger things
Westworld

few shows that I watched on netflix :-

Narcos, all seasons are worth watching
Black mirror
Stranger things
Westworld
A lot of people said i must watch black mirror. But i see its about technology and since im in IT, the last thing i want to watch is anything that has to do with computers

A lot of people said i must watch black mirror. But i see its about technology and since im in IT, the last thing i want to watch is anything that has to do with computers

Well, the first Black Mirror concerns a Prime Minister having intimate relations with a pig. You IT people are weird!

I work IT, trust me the show has nothing to do with IT.
I will strongly suggest that u watch at least one episode and then decide. Episodes are standalone so u dont have to watch the entire series.

The Blacklist is one of the most interesting, best written series I've watched. I'm on season three and it's still as exciting as the first.

If you're an F1 fan watch "Formula 1: Drive to Survive" - it's a Netflix original series, bloody brilliant.

La Casa de Papel
might also be known as Money Heist.

Also Condor if its available, was a TV series so it might not be.

Altered Carbon: I watched the first series. It was quite good.
The Haunting of Hill House: Excellent show.
Van Helsing: Just finished watching it. Quite enjoyable if you enjoy vampire hunting.
How To Get Away With Murder: One of my all time favourite series.
Z Nation: If you like zombie shows.

These should keep you busy for a while.

Ok so black mirror 1st on list. Just have to see spiderpig get his groove on

The one with the pig. Still trying to work up enough courage for the one with your tv pants...
Its really something to behold. Discovery Channels wants to do a documentary on those pants

My Netflix sessions consist of me spending an hour whatching trailers to decide what to whatch then passing out within 10 minutes after finding something to watch.

So far Love, Death & Robots is mindblowingly good. Don't let the animation put you off.

My Netflix sessions consist of me spending an hour whatching trailers to decide what to whatch then passing out within 10 minutes after finding something to watch.

So far Love, Death & Robots is mindblowingly good. Don't let the animation put you off.

Have to agree about Love, Death & Robots. Weird as hell but fun to watch

Sci fi: Promethus, Battlestar Galactica, Edge of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy (comedy as well)

The rest I watch are horrors, to date I've watched over 100 movies.

Back