Neuk - First Setup

Great stuff @Neuk
Hows it going with the rewicking and the new flavours?

@Neuk rewicked his Griff this evening with some Cotton Bacon. He looks happy , but that might have been because he was in my presence

Ah, thats marvellous @brotiform
Thanks for the update
Helping a fellow vaper - way to go

@Silver , it's what we do!

Went through some Propaganda - The Hype last night and this morning some MMM biscuit dreams , going really nicely.

@Neuk did a great job on his wicking

@Neuk now you will be spamming this place full soon... ;)

Ha Ha :tearsofjoy: No spamming.

Great stuff @Neuk
Hows it going with the rewicking and the new flavours?

@brotiform helped me rewick on Friday evening and it is a lot better than my first go. I tried out some of Mike's Mega Mixes Biscuit Dreams which was great, I love biscuit and cake flavours.

@Silver , it's what we do!

Went through some Propaganda - The Hype last night and this morning some MMM biscuit dreams , going really nicely.

@Neuk did a great job on his wicking

Thanks bud and thanks for the help :grins:

This was part of Friday evening for me, some whisky, new vaping liquids, the couch and some mindless TV...

FD4AB0D0-2DC5-4487-93DA-377570C5BAB5.png

Got @Neuk a Goblin Mini V2 for his birthday , hopefully that will pressure him enough to get his second mod :p

Arg, my Cuboid and new to me Goblin Mini V2 went walking on Sat night :confusedd: The Goblin Mini V2 was a gift from @brotiform for my birthday so I am pissed about losing it. I was planning on getting a smaller mod to use on a daily basis and have my Cuboid for the weekends but I'll be replacing the Cuboid first.

Arg, my Cuboid and new to me Goblin Mini V2 went walking on Sat night :confusedd: The Goblin Mini V2 was a gift from @brotiform for my birthday so I am pissed about losing it. I was planning on getting a smaller mod to use on a daily basis and have my Cuboid for the weekends but I'll be replacing the Cuboid first.

Sorry to hear that @Neuk ?
What happened that it went walking?
Maybe its walking around somewhere and we can find it ;-)
(hopeful maybe)

Sorry to hear that @Neuk ?
What happened that it went walking?
Maybe its walking around somewhere and we can find it ;-)
(hopeful maybe)

Out on Saturday with friends drinking should explain it all :tearsofjoy: A few friends were using it and I thought they took it home with them but they hadn't and I only discovered this the next morning.

Out on Saturday with friends drinking should explain it all :tearsofjoy: A few friends were using it and I thought they took it home with them but they hadn't and I only discovered this the next morning.

That is such a bummer dude , I am so so sorry.

My DNA that was loaned out went walkies with your cuboid ☹️

Found It was left in an Uber van, the driver was contacted and a friend picked up my and @brotiform mods and tanks.

My pleasure @Neuk ;)

Like I said , for your first time coiling and wicking on your own you did a superb job. The coils in the pics are all Nic , I simply sat back and gave him a rough idea of what to do :)

The flavour was perfect and your wicking is absolutely spot on , not a single dry hit all the way up the wattage range.

My pleasure @Neuk ;)

Like I said , for your first time coiling and wicking on your own you did a superb job. The coils in the pics are all Nic , I simply sat back and gave him a rough idea of what to do :)

The flavour was perfect and your wicking is absolutely spot on , not a single dry hit all the way up the wattage range.

Thanks bud :wink: I am getting there, need more and more practice but enjoying things so far.

Back