New Cabeo RTA by Steampipes - No wick!

Uncle Rob this is similar to the Haku Riviera RDTA. There is some sort of pressure release in it that allows you to rest your cotton on the wicking ports instead of stuffing them down. It wicks like a champ this way.

I agree if people read the whole thread that's the concensus reached on this as well. The confusion started with what the manufacturer defines as a wick. The wick is the part of the cotton running down into the ports to transport the juice to the coil not the actual cotton in the coil itself to vaporise the juice. That's the innovative part, the transport of the juice to the coil. Not the vaporise part of the juice that still needs cotton. Different YouTube reviews of how they use the atty didn't help either and added to the confusion.

BTW I wrote an email to the German manufacturer themselves to clarify this with their official manufacturer instructions needed. They wrote back to go watch all the YouTube reviews, creating the confusion in the first place, and provided no further actual manufacturer instructions themselves. Talk about a manufacturer being as useful and helpful, pardon the pun, as tits on a bull! I do still think it's a very nice innovative Atomizer for people interested in it.

Last edited:
The Cabeo is a stellar RDTA with perfect airflow for me and the flavour is on point! I guess the only negative for me is the smallish juice capacity but this is offset by the simple refill nozzle! And sitting on the Visionary Mods Penguin it's a looker as well!
Penguin Cabeo 1.jpg

Back