New Mvp Owner

Gareth

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Just got my mvp and its awesome. Dont like the iclear 30 on it, much better with my protank 2 + mini protank 3.

What wattages do you guys recommend. I find around 7-8 on my mpt3 is good and about 9 on the protank 2.

Congrats and welcome to the MVP family!! I vape @ 7.0 w with my mPt3.

Hi Guys

Just got my mvp and its awesome. Dont like the iclear 30 on it, much better with my protank 2 + mini protank 3.

What wattages do you guys recommend. I find around 7-8 on my mpt3 is good and about 9 on the protank 2.

Congrats! The MVP is a fine device and I agree the iClear 30 is KAK and the Protanks are a far better option. I always used 8watts on mine!

Just Joined the family today too with @Metal Liz mvp. The aerotank is great at 8-10w but a 2.2Ω evod @ 7w filled with some naartjie is going to keep me up all night.
I would guess where ever is comfortable. I dailed it up untill it got too hot and worked backwards from there, but I am the kind of person who pushes the big red button...

Its an amazing device, got my mech mod today and still have the mvp in full rotation.
I set my 1.6 ohm mpt3 at 9-10.5 and im happy.bit higher than most I notice.
Iclear 30 included is a crappy tank imo.
Mine is also basically unused, its a backup for my backup.to illustrate...its filled with dragon cherry...farken orrible.

Tip 1: Do not over tighten tanks, it eventually will loosen the 510 connector on the mvp resulting in an annoying wobble.dropping it doesnt help either :(

Tip 2: you may need to adjust the centre pin on evods and protanks moving between mvp and ego style batteries if you get a NON error

Congrats and welcome to the mvp family guys, enjoy them, they are amazing devices :rock:

Thanks for the advice @Necris I quickly discovered that centre pin issue switching between the aero tank and evod.
@Metal Liz thanks once again. Your baby has found a good home and will be much loved :h: It's like I have discovered vaping all over again.

Only a pleasure RATZ glad you're loving her as much I as I did :rock:

Got my MVP V2.o # days ago and loving it to the max! Don't like the iClear 30 tank though but shopping around for a nice RDA :)

Got my MVP V2.o # days ago and loving it to the max! Don't like the iClear 30 tank though but shopping around for a nice RDA :)
I'm using my MVP with a Kayfun lite plus as my daily device at work. Great combination at 1ohm. When the tank is empty the battery is almost flat.

I'm using my MVP with a Kayfun lite plus as my daily device at work. Great combination at 1ohm. When the tank is empty the battery is almost flat.
The MVP fires a 1.0 ohm coil? o_O I was under the impression it wouldn't work under 1.2

congrats on new mvp owners, its my second mod, and havent changed to anything since i got it, i know stats say it wont run under 1.2ohms, but i managed a 0.9ohm on it, the coil however did not last long, next time i do that il put up pics

Back