New Reload Dual Coil RTA Incoming!

anybody own a Reload 26 and a Zeus Dual ?

The specs for the Zeus glass seem to match my (semi-blind) ruler measurements of the reload 26 glass...
Is the Zeus X's tank the same? I have both and can check for you

Is the Zeus X's tank the same? I have both and can check for you

Not sure if it's the same.
Possibly is though.
Try it on the Reload 26 but be careful not to break your glass please.

Could even try a visual comparison or hold them side by side etc

Not sure if it's the same.
Possibly is though.
Try it on the Reload 26 but be careful not to break your glass please.

Could even try a visual comparison or hold them side by side etc

To me the Zeus looks like a coue of mm taller. Will be able to do a better comparison when I rewick.
IMG_20200717_191459.jpg

Still pissxd off with my pre order special where the whole country got their 26'' before I got mine -= still in the box with the other old timers - totally not interested now - maybe in 2 mnts time I will care to give it a go .

Still pissxd off with my pre order special where the whole country got their 26'' before I got mine -= still in the box with the other old timers - totally not interested now - maybe in 2 mnts time I will care to give it a go .
I feel you mine came with a cracked bubble glass and now I got to wait how many weeks before I can get a replacement glass.

I feel you mine came with a cracked bubble glass and now I got to wait how many weeks before I can get a replacement glass.
You know , I actually didn't even opened mine to see if all is well ... more impressed with my 2nd Dvarw than the hyped up Reload ...

Back