New Stock Arrived Today

Hi

Just to let you all know that I received some more stock of the oldies but goodies:

- kayfun-mini-2-1
- Kayfun Lite Plus Brushed Stainless
- Aqua
- Protank Mini 3 Atomiser - clear and grey glass
- Omega

and brand new stock which unfortunately I cannot load until @JakesSA is back which will be Sunday but I might as well tell you anyway:

- Plumveils
- Orchids
- Awesome drip tips in different shapes and colours
- ITaste SVD
- Coil jigs
- Lekka vapours e- liquid

Woop woop! Very keen to put a plumeveil onto the reo to see how it looks.

@Andre any feedback on the Plumeveil yet?

hehehehehe @Marzuq, i'm one ahead of you, my order is already in, but you're safe cause i didn't go for those glass ones :giggle:

yes I have the prices jaco just has not had time to load them on the website. Let me know which ones you are interested in and I will give you a price

When will u guys be getting stock of the Evic supreme

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi @Balsak, the next order with that supplier will probably be at the end of the month with delivery about a week thereafter. Do you want me to get one for you, if so,you can choose any colour as long as its silver or black? :)

Ja these go like hot cakes and I always underestimate the demand, can I maybe interest you in an IPV?

I'm having a look at your site now and just thinking if i shouldn't then rather go with the Vamo v5 and then buy the battery and charger etc seperatly .

The Vamo is a good buy to my mind. If you are considering coil building its not the way to go though..

No i like the aerotank stuff and wouldn't likely go to building my coils myself

Hi, we also have just received some Innokin SVDs if you would like something a bit more flashy. I have not loaded them yet but you can see what they look like here. Selling price will be R635, just let me know if you want me to load 'em up for you?

Edit: Fixed link ..

Are u guys open on the weekends?

Yes indeed, just give us a heads up when you want to come through and please not at 7 AM, unless you want to see me in pyjamas! :)

Will stop by on saterdays then.seems like the svd is a better buy

Just pm me where the place is located and what time u will be available

Back