New to squonking - options!

@Ruwaid. There are obviously many things to consider in this process. From my experience with squonking, one of those (and it realy applies to all mods), is how comfortably it sits in your hand. Very specifically for me with squonking, it is how easily it sqounks.

If you look at the placement of the sqounk bottle for your initial two choices, one sits more on the front and the other more on the side. I prefer my sqounk bottles to be on the side - it is just more comfortable for me

593b5858d51d5686df083e65425da2ec.jpg

Vs

a57faa0495f654cc38693be4f6083ba7.jpg

The most comfortable sqounker for me is the Limelight however

1600abeb359194efa69864d6d3abb665.jpg

Good luck with your choice.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I am getting my 1st RDA. Goon and hopefully I enjoy it and looking into another, Drop, Dead rabbit or what can you advise?

Since I decided on a dripper, started reading up on squanking.

Looking for advise on cost effective regulated squanker with 24mm dripper capabilities

Pulse looks good so far, any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I agree with @Zia above. Loving my Pulse 80W with 20700 battery. Another, more cost effective, option is the Luxotic for which I have seen only positive reports here.

Once upon a time I had a GeekVape Athena squonk mod and a Dead Rabbit 24 RDA on top and man oh man was it a winner! The Dead Rabbit may seem a bit aged but let me tell you as a squonk RDA it’s top notch.

I would also love to try the Recurve RDA and it looks fantastic!!! But right now I’m here to (possibly) provide a logical solution as to what I’d take, which is: Pulse 80W with Dead Rabbit.

Reason: Dead Rabbit can support single or dual coils, Recurve only has single coil capability. The airflow on the DR also makes it very VERY difficult to over-squonk and leak all over the show which is a bonus especially when driving as you don’t have to keep an eye on your vape spilling as well as on the road! (Don’t drip and drive kids).
I second the Dead Rabbit, but for a single battery device I would say look at a Dead Rabbit SQ. Sure it's only able to do single coil, but a dual build on a single battery mod eats your battery big time. I find single coil is just more practical on a single battery setup, and in single coil I find the narrower 22mm SQ is just that much better (I have both DR's, 24 and SQ). The SQ gives better flavor compared to the 24 with a single coil, and it has a lot more airflow options. The bonus is I get a whole day of vaping out of a single 21700.

Back