Nicoticket no longer custom friendly

Matt

The Vaping Dutchman
LV

Awards
NOTICE: Important policy change regarding shipments to "customs sensitive" International destinations!?

Unfortunately we are unable to continue to offer the option to have 0mg liquid declared as "USP GRADE FOOD FLAVORING."? Going forward, all orders will be declared as "eLiquid" on the customs declarations.? All orders requesting altered customs declarations will be canceled and refunded.

You are, of course, welcome to employ a freight forwarder and have the shipment forwarded at your own risk!!? All shipments will be considered "delivered in full" upon delivery to the forwarder!

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.? Thank you kindly for your understanding!

Best regards,

~Clark and Katy
?

Much sadness when I received this mail. I'm guessing they were either warned by someone @ customs or they were caught falsely declaring a shipment. I believe the penalty is quite serve. Much sadness all round ;(

Yes but not all flavours and nic yet. Lets hope he will bring in more.

Hi Guys...

I'm hoping this is not infringing on the rules as this isnt a Juicy Joes forum but I do feel I need to give you the low down, should a mod need to delete this post, I understand why...

Juicy Joes up until now has not had a wholesale agreement with Nicoticket as they were not taking on any new wholesalers due to their pending bottling plant upgrade(as stated on their website). This is the reason that I was purchasing larger bottles(to reduce costs) and re-bottling into smaller bottles, with Nicotickets permission.

I am currently in negotitations with them regarding wholesale and will let you guys know as soon as I have the verdict. Hope to have a solution for you shortly :)

Hi Guys...

I'm hoping this is not infringing on the rules as this isnt a Juicy Joes forum but I do feel I need to give you the low down, should a mod need to delete this post, I understand why...

Juicy Joes up until now has not had a wholesale agreement with Nicoticket as they were not taking on any new wholesalers due to their pending bottling plant upgrade(as stated on their website). This is the reason that I was purchasing larger bottles(to reduce costs) and re-bottling into smaller bottles, with Nicotickets permission.

I am currently in negotitations with them regarding wholesale and will let you guys know as soon as I have the verdict. Hope to have a solution for you shortly :)
All the best. Maybe a good idea to use the message the OP posted to your advantage.

Hi Guys...

Done deal!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Back