Nicotine Boosters?

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
Does such a thing exist? to add to your tank to boost Nicotine of your current juice

If you add anything to your juice it will dilute it. So buy the highest strength nicotine which for us guys is 100mg strength. Bare in mind this is dangerous stuff and there are lots of safety precautions to adhere to. With Freebase Nicotine to make 6mg strength juice in a 100ml it is about 5.75 grams of nicotine. So if you have an existing 3mg x 100ml strength juice and you want to push it up to 9mg you would add approximately 5.75 grams of your 100mg nicotine. Not sure if I've explained this correctly but I am sure others will point you in the correct direction.
I highlight again. Take adequate safety precautions and make sure it is well out of reach of anyone that would be tempted to play with or take some.

Last edited:
and use this to help you

Does such a thing exist? to add to your tank to boost Nicotine of your current juice
In my experience, modifying an existing juice by increasing, (or decreasing), the nic % is a complete disaster considering that you need to double, (approximately), your concentrate percentages, moving from 3mg/ml to 12mg/ml.
Be that as it may, and considering you're OK with a flavourless vape, along with a random PG VG ratio, here's a calculator you could use;
https://vapinghardware.com/calculators/nicotine-shot-shortfill-calculator/

1695519992968.png

With TPD regulations in Europe not allowing bottles of e-liquid of more than 10ml having nicotine in them at the point of sale and also nicotine not to be sold in any higher strengths than 20mg which saw the birth of the 18mg (our strongest available nicotine was 72mg rather than 100mg so 18mg is just convenient with the math) nic shots, we got round it by having shortfills. So a shortfill will have room to add nic shots to make it either 3mg or 6mg, the larger shortfills give even more options up to the strength of 12mg, some will also offer 1.5, 4.5, 7.5mg etc.

On the surface this looks like dilution doesn't matter but when ordering you order 0mg, 3mg, 6mg and so on and if nic shots are required the e-liquid is made stronger in flavour and the room is left for the added nic shots bringing the flavour to what it was meant to be!

After saying that some shortfills do give you the same 50ml, in an oversized bottle whether it's 0mg, 3mg or 6mg you require so dilution does take place and some vapers actually find flavoured e-liquids too strong and dilute (correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure @Silver dilutes e-liquids). Also some manufacturers offer the opposite in way of flavour boosts so if you find their flavours not strong enough you can add more flavour so like just about everything in vaping there is no black or white but multiple shades of grey!

Back