Nicotine brand?

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all i got a question and i think it has been discussed but i cant find it
Ive been using boss vapes nic(pg)and the flavor at the end of the mix is ok
Last weekend i found an old pre mix 70vg/30pg with 3mg nic(pg) from capital vapes and decided to do a mix or two
And must say the end results was much more flavorful than mixing the original way

So my question is what is the best brand nicotine to buy

I dont know this white label nic from boss
I've tried cloudburst(pg) from vape hyper but nothing gave me that kinda flavor

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

A good thing to know would be at what ratio do you usually do your mixes. PG carries better the flavour than VG. I don’t think the nicotine brand has anything to do with this.

Last edited:
Maybe using the premix is resulting in a higher pg %.
It's already 30% pg. If you're adding 10% pg based flavour then pg% is going up even more.

I have been using Scrawny Gecko white label at 3mg for over a year now with no problem. But as soon as you go 4,5 or higher it starts to give a harsh throat hit. Gets a little better with steeping but not much.

A good thing to know would be at what ratio do you usually do your mixes. PG carries better the flavour than VG. I don’t think the nicotine brand has anything to do with this.
I always mix between 2 - 3 mg nic

I have used Prime Nic 36mg PG
And Gold Nic from BLCK - 48mg PG

Have used both for quite a long time and have not had any issues with these two so have stuck to them.

I usually mix at 12-18mg

I have used Prime Nic 36mg PG
And Gold Nic from BLCK - 48mg PG

Have used both for quite a long time and have not had any issues with these two so have stuck to them.

I usually mix at 12-18mg
Thanks alot will check into that

I switched over from white label to gold nic last week, got a pepperish hit from white label

Gold nic is a winner, it's so smooth, it's the only nic I can vape above 3mg on dtl and above 12 in MTL.

Back