Nicotine recommendations

M.Adhir

Advanced Vaper
LV

Awards
Been a long while since I've needed to buy nic to nic up juices a bit, but now looking for sone recommendations please, what are good quality brands to consider:

-Freebase PG
-Salt PG

Application-getting some juices up to about 10/12mg (they aren't made in those strengths but work well for me at that level in some setups).

TiA

Been a long while since I've needed to buy nic to nic up juices a bit, but now looking for sone recommendations please, what are good quality brands to consider:

-Freebase PG
-Salt PG

Application-getting some juices up to about 10/12mg (they aren't made in those strengths but work well for me at that level in some setups).

TiA
I've been using SG. Tried cloud Corp and now and using a local brand(not sure where it's sourced from) but it works for me. I get that full on throat hit(strong) with no after taste at even low wattage16813196880876856318954187982051.jpg
Still nothing wrong with the other two mentioned but I think I'll stick to this for a while.
I think @Paul33 used the cloud Corp for longer than I did. He recommended it to me.

Gold nic from blck is good they also have salts and clyrolynx nic is also good

I've been using SG. Tried cloud Corp and now and using a local brand(not sure where it's sourced from) but it works for me. I get that full on throat hit(strong) with no after taste at even low wattageView attachment 271853
Still nothing wrong with the other two mentioned but I think I'll stick to this for a while.
I think @Paul33 used the cloud Corp for longer than I did. He recommended it to me.
I did indeed and it was absolutely fine for me.

I’ve been using CBE 100mg Nic recently and it’s also been fine. No taste or oddness and cheaper so that’s a plus!

100mg would be better to Nic up juice cause you’ll use nearly 3 times less than 36mg.

Back