Vape Republic

Distributors of Premium E-Liquid
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A next level vaping phenomenon! Ns20 e-Liquids by Element e-Liquid.

upload_2017-9-19_10-26-17.png
Element’s new nicotine salt e-liquid achieves maximum nicotine delivery with minimal hit, yielding optimum fulfillment within a smooth, flavorful vape experience.

At 20mg, Ns20 gives You the ultimate Nicotine satisfaction. And the quality is, shall we say, “elementally” unmistakable.

The NS20 range includes flavours from Element, FAR, The Element Tobacconist Range and more, all in the highest nicotine strength available, but with a smooth inhale and exhale thanks to the Salt based Nicotine.

Nicotine salt e-Liquids are designed to administer a more potent nicotine hit than the vast majority of current e-Liquids provide, and aims to provide the user with a more "natural" nicotine rush that's similar to smoking a traditional tobacco cigarette.

Whilst the delivery of nictoine to the blood stream is more efficient with Nicotine Salt, the throat hit is much smoother than it would normally be for the same nictoine strength using traditional nicotine. It's hard to say for sure as everyone is different, but the 20mg NS20 is about as harsh on the throat as the average 3mg-6mg depending on your set up.

Also, due to the fact that it's a 20mg of Nicotine and works more efficiently in delivering the nicotine to your body, you will use less NS20 e-liquid than you would with a traditional 20mg to achieve the same level of satisfaction.

upload_2017-9-19_10-28-36.png

For more information visit: http://www.vape-republic.co.za/element-designer-nicotine-salts/
or email: admin@vape-republic.co.za or call us at: 072 867 7227.

Attachments

• Designer Nic poster.jpg
    Designer Nic poster.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi @Vape Republic , i recently got the Gusto Mini and i must say this is a great product. Im really happy with it.

But a quick Q.
One pod will last between 3-5 days depending how one vapes. And each pod retails between R120-R130 depending on the vendor.
Is there any way one can buy a pack of pods eg- 3 pack at a slightly reduced price for buying in bulk?

I see overseas they sell packs of 3 but they only come with 2ml in each pod.

Thank you in advance

Hi @Vape Republic , i recently got the Gusto Mini and i must say this is a great product. Im really happy with it.

But a quick Q.
One pod will last between 3-5 days depending how one vapes. And each pod retails between R120-R130 depending on the vendor.
Is there any way one can buy a pack of pods eg- 3 pack at a slightly reduced price for buying in bulk?

I see overseas they sell packs of 3 but they only come with 2ml in each pod.

Thank you in advance
Hi @Clouds4Days!

I am glad that You are happy with our product, Thank You for your continued support.

I will have a chat with all the vendors about offering a bundle pack of pods at a reduced price, thank You for the Great idea!

We will update You guys soon, Have an Awesome Heritage day!

Hi @Clouds4Days!

I am glad that You are happy with our product, Thank You for your continued support.

I will have a chat with all the vendors about offering a bundle pack of pods at a reduced price, thank You for the Great idea!

We will update You guys soon, Have an Awesome Heritage day!

Thats would be awesome. Thank you so much for the quick reaponse.

I think it will also motivate people to rather buy packs and in return push quantities out vendors doors.

O yeah and Roasted Tobacco Honey is awesome ;)

Thats would be awesome. Thank you so much for the quick reaponse.

I think it will also motivate people to rather buy packs and in return push quantities out vendors doors.

O yeah and Roasted Tobacco Honey is awesome ;)
:) Honey roasted Tobacco is Amazing!

We are releasing Key lime cookie and Noen green slushie on Tuesday! #NomNom ;)

:) Honey roasted Tobacco is Amazing!

We are releasing Key lime cookie and Noen green slushie on Tuesday! #NomNom ;)

Great stuff!
Which vendors will have stock. I need to buy pods cause the one i bought will be finished tonight or tomorrow.
I only bought one pod cause i thought the mod came with one pod :(

Helps if you read descriptions doesnt it :-D

Great stuff!
Which vendors will have stock. I need to buy pods cause the one i bought will be finished tonight or tomorrow.
I only bought one pod cause i thought the mod came with one pod :(

Helps if you read descriptions doesnt it :-D
I’ve tasted these new additions and yoh! They are good!

Is that Neon Green Slushie @Vape Republic ?
You may have made a typo - "Noen"
Hehe

Sounds great, something sour and sweet perhaps?

I have tried Nicotine salts. Salt nic juice is not for everyone, but they offer a very specific vaping solution that can benefit. I use Mr Salt E RY4 with very little throat hit. This was the brand I tried: Vaping

Back