Nitecore D2 and xtar vp2

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
i ve got before efest luc v4 and v2 . sold the v4 because didnt need 4 bay and the v2 recently because i ve got the two in the title above. one at work and one at home .

IMO if u need to get only one charger for all your need the best bet is the nitecore d2 and will explain why in a bit .

xtar vp2

IMG_6794.jpg

nice screen that show all the detail of each battery , voltage etc . and 3 setting .25 .50 1 amp .

the back
IMG_6795.jpg
3 different voltage setting and a usb port where u can charge a mobile etc while a battery is in .

the nitecore d2
beautiful screen that show everytihing about each battery ( and more )

IMG_6796.jpg
u dont need to change voltage etc does everything automatically except nigth mode where u can switch off the ligth on the lcd and with a side button you can check what each battery is doing.
doesnt have a usb port but doesnt have a transformer to plug in either , is only a plug and a cord so thats cool.
but this is what sold me to keep this at home (and the other at work)

IMG_6797.jpg

in case the tv remote goes flat no more crappy energizer charger that take 6 hours . this chrger can charge a-aa-aaa etc battery .
i got mine from @Oupa and i couldnt be happier .

Have the I4 incoming , same circuitry from what I could deduce just not the fancy screen etc ....

Got the D4, from the start. Thought it was overkill, but it's quite surprising how often I need to charge with all 4 bays, especially when you're feeding ADV Reo Grand's and Mini's at the same time. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks for this. I have a D2 inbound from fasttech so it should be here by 2025 haha. Glad i made a good choice.

Back