SOLD Nitecore D2 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHiBBY

DIY Guru & Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Nitecore D2 (2-bay digital charger w. LCD display)
Selling Price :- SOLD
Condition :- 9/10
Age of the item :- 1 year
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic (lol)
Location of item :- Cape Town (Northern Suburbs)
Delivery/Collection :- Collection
Reason for sale:- Changing to 4 bay charger
Add a picture here :-
gNdpkdK.jpg

KXCN3gE.jpg

Last edited:
Another price drop and swap option added. I've got two dual battery mods running at home, so having a set of extra decent batteries won't hurt

Hey

I have a set of 30qs and a set of lg chocolates im Willing to swop both for the charger if you interested. The batteries are abit old probably about a year old. Let me no if u interested.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey

I have a set of 30qs and a set of lg chocolates im Willing to swop both for the charger if you interested. The batteries are abit old probably about a year old. Let me no if u interested.

Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but the 30Q's are 15A and HG2's 20A, and my current sweet spot subohm builds call for cells rated at 25-30A like VTC's or similar (25R/HB6). I might not be utilizing the full capacity of these batteries but I like knowing that I'm well within the safe zone when chain vaping.

That being said, I don't really gooi mech's anymore, so let me just check that I'll be safe firing 0.1 on those and I'll let you know :)

UPDATE: I've referred to Mooch's battery charts (THIS and THIS) and saw that the 30Q's can be pushed to 20A if need be. I also saw that both sets of batteries I'm currently using are not actually as awesome as I thought LOL. On that note, it seems like a good trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back