Noisy cricket V2 - help needed

J man

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, so ive recently started using my ncv2 again, when I last used it in series it worked 100%, now all of a sudden only parallel seems to work. If I put it in series the light doenst even go on, please help!

Welcome to the forum @J man
Lots of noisy cricket fans here
Im sure if you are patient you will get some advice soon

Hope you can get it sorted

Thanks so much bud

Cool
Just added "help needed" to your thread title
Hopefully it gets noticed quicker
Otherwise people might think you selling one

Either potentiometer/ wiring to the potentiometer is stuffed.
Or the actual battery contact plate is damaged on the S side. Easy test- try the mod using someone else's battery plate , in series.

My noisy worked with just one battery when the plate was damaged on only one contact.lasted half as long, but worked.

Lol
Either potentiometer/ wiring to the potentiometer is stuffed.
Or the actual battery contact plate is damaged on the S side. Easy test- try the mod using someone else's battery plate , in series.

My noisy worked with just one battery when the plate was damaged on only one contact.lasted half as long, but worked.
Problem is im far away from any vape shops, and basically theonly vaper in town. Is there a way for me to open up the mod? Or buy a new battery contact plate?

Lol

Problem is im far away from any vape shops, and basically theonly vaper in town. Is there a way for me to open up the mod? Or buy a new battery contact plate?

I actually ended up getting a replacement contact plate from someone who broke their mod. My plate was broken on the parallel side - but series worked fine. What area are you in ?

Maybe I can try and get my old plate to you - that could help eliminate the issue as you will be able to test in series at least as my series side of the plate worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:
I actually ended up getting a replacement contact plate from someone who broke their mod. My plate was broken on the parallel side - but series worked fine. What area are you in ?

Maybe I can try and get my old plate to you - that could help eliminate the issue as you will be able to test in series at least as my series side of the plate worked perfectly fine.
Im in limpopo.

I have found that if the resistance is too low it won’t work in series.
What is your ohms?

Back