Not a Vape meet ... workshop

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Complimentary to the vape meets, @Intuthu Kagesi and myself wish to offer a limited workshop.

Date and time to be decided but most likely at The German club in Edenvale .

Itinerary:

Battery safety

How to install pre built coils

How to wrap a coil/ wire types

Wicking/clean and rewick

No slide shows, no lectures, no prizes, no dancing girls.

We will each take a maximum of five people therefore limited to ten for the first one. We may expand to more demonstrators as time goes by.

This is aimed at the vaper who is venturing away from pods and sub ohm tanks and wishes to enrich their knowledge base. We aim to instill a little confidence for a first build on an RDA or RTA and to ensure that you don't wreck your expensive pre built coil or build your own wire into a bomb.

To take this one step further and to see if there is enough interest to make this viable, I ask that you do the following.

Copy and paste the below, adding your name into a slot

@Stranger
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

@Intuthu Kagesi
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Complimentary to the vape meets, @Intuthu Kagesi and myself wish to offer a limited workshop.

Itinerary:

Battery safety

Wicking/clean and rewick

We will each take a maximum of five people therefore limited to ten for the first one. We may expand to more demonstrators as time goes by.

This is aimed at the vaper who is venturing away from pods and sub ohm tanks and wishes to enrich their knowledge base. We aim to instill a little confidence for a first build on an RDA or RTA and to ensure that you don't wreck your expensive pre built coil or build your own wire into a bomb.

To take this one step further and to see if there is enough interest to make this viable, I ask that you do the following.

@Stranger
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

@Intuthu Kagesi
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
How did I miss this post... Well done, I think this is a bloody good idea!

...me to, knew about it but missed this

great initiative, well done to those involved, taking up your own time to teach others, bravo !

Could be fun, building is never ending and a basic understanding goes a long way.

So come on, get your name on the list, we promise not to bite too hard.

What a great idea!

Anyone who wants to get into building but is afraid to take the plunge really should go. It's far less intimidating than you might think, it's incredibly relaxing and not to forget - cheap and not reliant on overseas suppliers!

Oh, don't forget that the German Club puts on a really good lunch and the Erdinger is always on tap.

Itinerary:

Battery safety

Wicking/clean and rewick

@Stranger
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

@Intuthu Kagesi
1:
2:
3:
4: