Not so satisfied with CJB85

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I recently purchased an Expromizer V4 from @CJB85. Had loads of issues with it flooding on me. Had two other forum members wick it for me, only to flood again after about an hour. Problem was resolved when another forum member pif'd me a spare deck and now it is behaving as it should.
It has since been verified that it is indeed an authentic Expromizer, but also that it was bought off Fasttech as authentic. Had I seen the word "Fasttech" in the classified I would never even have made an offer on it.

I appreciate your efforst @CJB85, but I cannot say I will be buying from you again. At least things worked out eventually.

Exercising my right to a review is well within my rights. As you will see I have also put up two very positive reviews for other members as I just found out how to properly use this section of the forum now. You can dislike my post as many times as you like, I don't give a damn

While it appears most deals between forum members go through without problems (in fact most people seem very satisfied) law of averages says there will be the odd unsatisfied person. However we never hear about those occasions because others have the decency to sort it out privately and not try to shame publicly which i personally find very distasteful. It doesn't even achieve the desired effect because the person left looking bad is not @CJB85 !

Last edited:
I have to agree with @Timwis on this one. This thread and your comments @Viper_SA were really uncalled for. You got an authentic product as verified on the website and there is no where in the classifieds rules where a member has to mention where he bought his gear from. Many forum members including myself dealt with @CJB85 and I’m sure we would all vouch for his integrity and great contributions to the community. The fact that you don’t like to buy from Fasttech, even if unfounded, is your personal choice and maybe you should mention it to any potential sellers in the future... I can also confirm that this thread is only achieving the opposite effect dear sir without @CJB85 having to type a word :)

Yeah, this seems to have become what seems like a personal bash more than a Review.

I do recall the seller even offering to purchase the goods back (at the time I was even considering offering a top-up towards the cost as there were words mentioned about extra courier costs due to having sent the items to other forum members to try and resolve the issue. I backed off when it seemed the like issue was resolved).

Also - in all likelihood alot of the products sold in retail stores locally also come from the site mentioned (or similar sites) - I don't ever recall a store disclosing who they buy their goods from, neither will most stores offer a buy-back if there is an issue after use.

I (as at least a dozen others here I'm sure will as well) , can vouch for the seller in terms of his integrity, having entrusted a good few purchases and funds to him (all of which were problem free).

Perhaps in future mention upfront that you will not accept or be willing to purchase goods if they are sourced from certain international vendors- lots of the vendors are aggregators who stock multiple authentic brands amongst other non authentic items.

this seems to have become what seems like a personal bash more than a Review

That's how it comes across to me which has included giving 2 very good reviews of purchases conveniently at the same time of posting this thread! If i was one of those forum members being giving a glowing review i would be asking myself is this really about my transaction or am i being used to emphasise this negative thread which seams to of become a personal vendetta!

That's how it comes across to me which has included giving 2 very good reviews of purchases conveniently at the same time of posting this thread! If i was one of those forum members being giving a glowing review i would be asking myself is this really about my transaction or am i being used to emphasise this negative thread which seams to of become a personal vendetta!
Exactly.

So the issue is the deck. So how can we help you fix this issue with the deck so it can go away?

Back