OBS and clapton coils.

Nick

I want to be the person my dog thinks I am
LV

Awards
Morning guys, I bought a OBS a while back, love the tank for no other reason than it will not leak and is easy to build, when I bought the OBS I got two Clapton coils with it, I use a joytech evic Vtwo mini 75w as my everyday, I vape at around 20 watts .3/.4 ohms and I get everything I need from the vape and the battery last around 8 hours before a recharge, the thing is the claptons are sitting there screaming use me... not sure what the build of the claptons is but want to know what wattage I would need to fire these things up they look huge, and is the Evic up to the job..

definetly not bud. Those coils need 60Watts plus. They are excellent coils tho. Save them for when you get a dual battery mod ;)

definetly not bud. Those coils need 60Watts plus. They are excellent coils tho. Save them for when you get a dual battery mod ;)
Thanks Kalashnikov, not a fan of huge Mods unfortunately , so supplementary question, what's a good mini size dual battery Mod, and can I build small Clapton coils.

A good Dual battery mod is the Sigeli 213 Fuschai and yes you can build Claptons depending on the size of wire available.
Hi Clapton's for the Evic I mean, (just to confirm)

Since you like the Evic, there is a dual 18650 Evic mod with an option to use 1 or 2 18650 batts. Also, Joyetech just released a new Evic called the Primo if I'm not mistaken. Looks awesome that mod. Dual battery, 200w, accommodates 25mm attys and has a leather finish.

Back