OBS Crius 2

How does the Crius compare to the Nano. Seems to me there is not alot of interest in this tank. If I look at the deck design everything tells me it must be better. Is there anybody that have this tank and played around with it with different wire and builds??
I haven't used the Engine or Nano but i have it right up there equal in flavour with the Ammit @kev mac may be more help he has the nano and has just got the Crius 11. I personally have used Nichrome, SS and Claptons and i rate it at least equal to any single coil RTA i have used.

How does the Crius compare to the Nano. Seems to me there is not alot of interest in this tank. If I look at the deck design everything tells me it must be better. Is there anybody that have this tank and played around with it with different wire and builds??
When you say there isn't much interest, there has been a lot of tanks released recently. In the new year when the tanks coming out now have been about 2 or 3 months i'm sure the Crius 11 and the Geekvape Zeus will be 2 of the most talked about tanks.

I haven't used the Engine or Nano but i have it right up there equal in flavour with the Ammit @kev mac may be more help he has the nano and has just got the Crius 11. I personally have used Nichrome, SS and Claptons and i rate it at least equal to any single coil RTA i have used.
@Dolfie ,the Crius has a bit better flavor than the Nano which is also a fine RTA. PLUS I love the looks and the deck is great,I'm very happy with it. Just to throw it out there but the Engine Mini is also a good one in the OBS tradition. Though built as a dual coil tank it can adapt to single coil quite nicely.With some simple leg manipulation one can easily fit a coil right in the center as I saw in a video review. I have used it this way and it is a versatile number.

Back