Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- OBS Engine Dual Atomizer
Selling Price :- R200.00
Condition :- Like new
Age of the item :- Just over a month old
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Saldanha (Western Cape)
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery on buyers account
Reason for sale:- Not getting the hang of a dual coil. Want to buy a Kylin Mini. Includes box and spares. (Will be cleaned before sending it ;) )
Add a picture here :-
9vkIk3i.jpg

Sad braki couldn't make it. It would have been a nice vape meet.
@Braki don't u think postnet would be expensive. Last time it cost me 160 to send documents to "saqa" in Pretoria

Registered documents and parcels cost more - R250 to send some of my art to my sis in Australia.

Counter to counter is R99, counter to door is probably R185 or depends on box size / weight, not sure which.

Registered documents and parcels cost more - R250 to send some of my art to my sis in Australia.

Counter to counter is R99, counter to door is probably R185 or depends on box size / weight, not sure which.
Aramex does counter to door at 99. Don't know how safe it is. U have to purchase a bag from a partner store and then drop the parcel in their box and pray it reaches safely I guess

Aramex does counter to door at 99. Don't know how safe it is. U have to purchase a bag from a partner store and then drop the parcel in their box and pray it reaches safely I guess

Postnet does use aramex . Best to go through Postnet as they will give you a tracking number and sms to braki's cell when it's ready to be picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back