Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Review done by Brannas vapes
https://www.facebook.com/brannasvapes

Let's review!! Today I am talking about a new juice from Sickboy77

The juices was sent to me for the purpose of a review by Jacques Stroh

Juice: Asylum OCD

Profile: The perfectly balanced Banana Bread Cake.

Bottles: 30ml chubby gorilla for now.
Nicotine: 0, 3 and 6 mg.
Ratio: 30/70.

⚖️My thoughts and feedback️‍♀️

So I’m trying my best to compose myself while writing this review. After tasting Asylum OCD from Sickboy77 I realised that the name is fitting because this stuff is CRAZY!!!

Buttery banana bread flavours just like your ouma makes it. This juice is truly ground breaking. They hit the nail right on the head with the flavours.

After smelling this godly nectar I knew what my life has been missing all along... OK so I might be a bit dramatic here but seriously guys, it’s really THAT good! Not much else can be said about this juice but banana bread; sweet, moist, rich, warm banana bread with a nutty undertone. A decent throat hit that packs a punch and produces satisfactory clouds too.

They went all out with the look and logo design, the 30ml even comes in a pill bottle. It might have been a risk, but I think a risk worth taking. The only negative I can think of is the fact that you can only get it in 30ml, but I’m sure bigger bottles will be available at a later stage.

Asylum will be launched Saturday, so go and get your prescription at the list of vendors below. Just remember to leave your straitjacket in the car…

All my reviews are done on the same devices, atties(RDA and RTA) and fresh cotton for each review that I do to ensure equal quality!!

Thank you for taking time to read and please note that this is my own opinion and not done for any financial gain as I just plain and simply love vaping and sharing it with my vape family!!

Launching stores:
Ohm my E-cig(Kloof / Durban)
H2 Vape(Durban North / Durban)
Cloud Factory(Ballito / Durban)
Downtown Vapoury(Overport / Durban)
Downtown Vapoury(Umhlanga / Durban)
Vape Odyssey(Roodepoort)
Vapefli(Lydenburg)
Beetlejuice Vape(Vanderbijlpark)
Smoldering Vapes(Newcastle)

Looking forward to trying it @Sickboy77 !

I'm working on Saturday but if I finish in time I'll quickly swing by to Ohm My!

Back