Archive Odin Mini 75C (Brushed Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJY124

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Odin Mini 75C (Brushed Silver)
Selling Price :- R1450 R1400 (Collect) R1500 R1450(Delivery via PUDO)
Condition :- 8.5
Age of the item :- 4 Months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- Both (See pricing above)
Reason for sale:- Funding Golf Gear :p
Add a picture here :-
IMG_1828.JPG IMG_1824.JPG IMG_1825.JPG IMG_1826.JPG IMG_1829.JPG

Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

Last edited:
Maybe upload better quality photos... based on these ones, the mod looks full of scuffs and scratches and its condition is far below 8.5.

Maybe upload better quality photos... based on these ones, the mod looks full of scuffs and scratches and its condition is far below 8.5.
Btw, you do realise that this is the brushed silver Odin, and that's how the mod it comes, to achieve the brushed look?

Btw, you do realise that this is the brushed silver Odin, and that's how the mod it comes, to achieve the brushed look?

2021-04-21-14-48-41.png

Clear signs of wear even though it's a brushed aluminum version.

2021-04-21-14-48-41.png

Clear signs of wear even though it's a brushed aluminum version.
Off course there is some signs of usage. But nothing to deter from the fact that the mod is in excellent condition. So, I take it that at the price I'm selling, you expect a Brand new mod. Got it. (FYI-Have the original slip on what the mod cost new)
Anyways, if you not interested in buying that your prerogative.

Off course there is some signs of usage. But nothing to deter from the fact that the mod is in excellent condition. So, I take it that at the price I'm selling, you expect a Brand new mod. Got it. (FYI-Have the original slip on what the mod cost new)
Anyways, if you not interested in buying that your prerogative.

This sounds very defensive. I would just like to make clear that that was not a personal attack or to imply anything else..

You asked where can one see blemishes on a brushed aluminum mod and I merely pointed them out. The intention is to not slander your sale or personally attack you, merely just to answer your question.

scotch-brite-all-purpose-scour-pad-no-9488r.jpg

It needs only a couple runs with one of these and its brand spanking new again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back