Odin Mini V2 Mod by Vaperz Cloud - Misleading

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
We all remember the Vaperz Cloud + Dovpo + Toilet Mouth collaborations The Odin 100, The Odin 200, The Odin DNA250C and Odin Mini (DNA 75C version of Odin 100).

Earlier this year we got the much anticipated Odin 200 V2 and now the arrival of the Odin Mini V2, or have we?
Odin-Mini-V2-Mod-by-Vaperz-Cloud-Main-Cheap.webp

Now I have the Odin 100 and loving it’s aesthetics and being a sucker for the DNA75C chipset I have 3 Odin Mini’s! I almost pulled the trigger on the above thinking I would be getting the Odin Mini V2 at a bargain price but luckily scrolled and read the details to find I don’t care what Dovpo + Vaperz Cloud + Toilet Mouth call this (I believe on purpose to mislead some) This is the Odin 100 V2 with 100W proprietary chipset!

Loving the look of this
They are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, I loved the look of the V1's especially the brushed metal finish on the Mini.
If this really was the Odin Mini V2 rather than in reality the Odin 100 V2 so had a DNA 75C chipset I would be seriously interested but I’m not sure if I am just tight but for a single battery mod with proprietary chipset this seems pricey.

As mentioned I have both the Odin 100 which I reviewed and three Odin Mini’s and my view is rather than pay what the Odin 100 cost you might as well pay that bit extra for the premium chipset (the build materials of the mod are also superior), I also understand many just wouldn’t benefit from the better chipset but then my thought is I can buy many single 21700 mods just as good as the Odin 100 for half the price!

Back