Condition: Good
Reason: Funding
Shipping: On Buyer
Link:

Attachments

• B3F574D9-8FA9-4186-98EE-0DC1C3407DA8.jpeg
    B3F574D9-8FA9-4186-98EE-0DC1C3407DA8.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 51
Listen i dont know where you getting this if i have all the authentic packging, parts, spares everything.

So please dont comment crap like this on peoples posts if you dont know what you talking about

Listen i dont know where you getting this if i have all the authentic packging, parts, spares everything.

So please dont comment crap like this on peoples posts if you dont know what you talking about
Please post pics then

Clones comes in on cream velvet bag

Attachments

• A579F864-84BC-42AF-BBFB-C77FAAEC41C5.jpeg
    A579F864-84BC-42AF-BBFB-C77FAAEC41C5.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 15B5E814-AD7E-4F29-B0FA-8B0C7B8830F7.jpeg
    15B5E814-AD7E-4F29-B0FA-8B0C7B8830F7.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 478F6B0C-FB7E-4253-A9CA-6AD9F947DED9.jpeg
    478F6B0C-FB7E-4253-A9CA-6AD9F947DED9.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 41
That's Boxxer v1 is a SXK boet, I have no doubt

Why would you say that? Looks authentic to me, just in a different finish?
I know, I had both the SXK and original. SXK has no rounding of any corners and is very sharp everywhere. The OG is obviously much better finish with no sharp edges anywhere

So you want to tell me that you even get a Odis Design fire button with the sxk?

Cause that will be great

Listen i have a bunch of people that knows its authentic so please can you stop going on, on MY POST. If you dont have anything better to do dont sit here and argue with us.

I dont have time for this i actually have a life

Didnt know sxk deals out fire buttons with it. When did they start being so nice?
I'm not trying to attack you, your sarcasm is very telling of what kind of person you are. I was simply pointing out it's a SXK clone. Take it or don't, it's up to you.

Sure but enough is enough when i asked for your number to even send you the pics u refused and decided to just continue commenting on my post.

Listen i have a bunch of people that knows its authentic so please can you stop going on, on MY POST. If you dont have anything better to do dont sit here and argue with us.

I dont have time for this i actually have a life
Ok, sorry for messing up your life.

Sure but enough is enough when i asked for your number to even send you the pics u refused and decided to just continue commenting on my post.
I don't need you all aggressive calling me when I'm at the Dr with my daughter. You obviously have issues.

Guys no need to get personal, let's try to remain respectful please.

I've looked at both the pics and I don't see what you are seeing @Munro31, I still think it's authentic but it's okay if we agree to disagree.

Below is a video link, if you compare the one from the video to @Christo@26 's pic it looks authentic to me.

Hope this helps!

Guys no need to get personal, let's try to remain respectful please.

I've looked at both the pics and I don't see what you are seeing @Munro31, I still think it's authentic but it's okay if we agree to disagree.

Below is a video link, if you compare the one from the video to @Christo@26 's pic it looks authentic to me.

Hope this helps!

Exactly, we don't have to agree. Definitely don't need to start trying to get numbers and sending PMs. Like I said previously, take it or not was just a FYI

You not maybe confusing the V1 with the v2? The v2 has a lot sharper corners.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

Hi guys , remember forum rules. Don’t get personal with each other

It only serves to make the forum look bad and yourselves look bad

Rather be respectful.

If you think a seller is not advertising their product correctly, you may ask and be polite. But to pronounce things is not cool.

If there is someone who repeatedly is marking things as authentic that are actually clones then please make use of the Classifieds Review section and share your views there.

Be respectful at all times

To all sellers, please mark on your ad whether the product is authentic or a clone (or you don’t know)

If this kind of behavior and personal comments against one another continues then we will have to lock the relevant thread.

Play the ball, not the man

Item: Odis Design Boxxer v1
Price: R450
Payment Methods Accepted: Eft/Cash
Warranty: None
Packaging: Yes
Link:

This is definitely Authentic. This was the very first batch released with all the problems that comes with it. BUT IT’S DEFINITELY AUTHENTIC.

Item: Odis Design Boxxer v1
Price: R450
Payment Methods Accepted: Eft/Cash
Warranty: None
Packaging: Yes
Link:

f8514ca495f38591eab8de512156fe1f.jpg

This is the one I bought in 2018. Very first batch released.

Back