Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Odis will be launching their long awaited new RDA shortly. Here are a couple of pics hot off the press from Canada.

46082208-B085-4325-AB9C-793D9D845FA8.jpeg 4AF1EF0E-C3E7-4C8D-888B-D68231D096CF.jpeg B83DC9F5-7FD4-4EFE-932E-A0CCD3F1C4B7.jpeg

Reviewers and Influences Oatty-X's are arriving all over the planet... not long now before the first release!
Odis OattyX 1.jpg Odis OattyX 4.jpg Odis OattyX 5.jpg Odis OattyX 6.jpg Odis OattyX 7.jpg Odis OattyX 8.jpg Odis OattyX 9.jpg

Boom! O-Atty X is operational! Damn the flavour is on point! :h:
OattX02.jpg OattX03.jpg OattX04.jpg OattX05.jpg OattX06.jpg OattX07.jpg OattX08.jpg OattX09.jpg OattX10.jpg OattX11.jpg OattX12.jpg

Last edited:
Rob i have to call dibs on this one! Or if you ever going to do a group buy i will be first on the list :)

@VapeSnow roger that... there will be a very limited release on their Facebook page today and if there is an opportunity for a group buy later I will give you a shout.

Very cool design, love how the airflow comes in diagonally under the coil.

I'm curious to know the thinking behind these atties with diagonal airflow, there are a couple that do it.

I passed out last night with the countdown open waiting for them to become available.. only woke up after they had sold out:(

A second drop of the Odis O-Atty X will take place at 5pm EST TODAY! The O-Atty X will be on the site, you can purchase the X for $90, and buy anything else (with no limits on qty) with code XODIS and get 50% off...you must purchase the O-Atty X at full price to receive the 50% off on other Odis items. Please NOTE: ONE O-Atty X per person or your transaction will not go through.

https://www.odisdesign.com/collections/o-atty-x

BTW 5pm EST is 11pm tonight in SA!

I am gona have to pass this one. Sad to know as it would have been nice to sit on the new mod i am getting. Maybe the skyfall is destined for me.

Back