OFRF Gear RTA 24mm

Yeah that's the thing, every juice is different. With Red Pill, the menthol is very strong so I drop to 10-15w.

You need to find your sweet spot, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy with the flavour that suits your tastes.

Fully understand and agree with you but by no means am I a new vaper (going for 4 yrs now) so I'm well aware of sweet spots, wattage settings, etc but eish this tank has me baffled but like I said let me shove in a new coil high up as Rainstorm suggested and lets take it from there lol

Ok so I kept the 3mm coil that I had in there and raised it up like @RainstormZA suggested and wow...instant change in flavour. It could still go slightly higher but compared to how low it was before this is a big difference. Next coil change I'm going to try a 2.5mm and around the same height and see the difference there. Thanks alot for the help and comments. Coil is 0.36 and got it at 30w at the moment and performing well.

20190321_040122.jpg

Ok so I kept the 3mm coil that I had in there and raised it up like @RainstormZA suggested and wow...instant change in flavour. It could still go slightly higher but compared to how low it was before this is a big difference. Next coil change I'm going to try a 2.5mm and around the same height and see the difference there. Thanks alot for the help and comments. Coil is 0.36 and got it at 30w at the moment and performing well.

View attachment 161211
That's perfect height, go any higher and you start moving it too far away from airflow. That height 30w with a 0.36 build sounds spot on for the gear.

Nice review. I have one of these and I agree with you points. This RTA is quite impressive with flavor.

Hi, anyone know where I get pick up one of these?

Only small problem with this RTA is threaded topcap. With such juice capacity I believe slide-in topcap would have been much better alternative for practical usage. That said I haven't had any problem on threads.

Only small problem with this RTA is threaded topcap. With such juice capacity I believe slide-in topcap would have been much better alternative for practical usage. That said I haven't had any problem on threads.
Agreed, the threads are fine on this little Rta. I don't mind filling often, small trade off for the flavour.

Noticed this thread and it reminded me of the downside of constantly testing products for review and that is i don't get to enjoy vaping as much as i should. I remember when i tested this little flavour banger i loved it and the RDL vape was right up my street but i literally haven't had chance to enjoy it since! Not moaning it means i get loads of new things to try and possible hidden gems await but there is always a trade off with anything in life!

Back