OFRF nexMESH Coils & OFRF Gear RTA - Sir Vape

Those new mesh’s look awesome but not ideal for a parallel box mod being that low and power range 60-70w?

Those new mesh’s look awesome but not ideal for a parallel box mod being that low and power range 60-70w?
Would they be fine on the noisy cricket in parallel mode is what I was trying to find out? :--P

Would they be fine on the noisy cricket in parallel mode is what I was trying to find out? :--P

Yes, but only in parallel mode. In series it will be like a dead short. Will end badly. I have a parallel squonker (528 Custom Driptech TS) and my coil setup (dual) comes to 0.12/0.11 normally and it's a nice full flavored warmish vape. Just the way I like it.

Yes, but only in parallel mode. In series it will be like a dead short. Will end badly. I have a parallel squonker (528 Custom Driptech TS) and my coil setup (dual) comes to 0.12/0.11 normally and it's a nice full flavored warmish vape. Just the way I like it.
Thanks @zadiac

Definitely only in parallel mode I know. I was just asking cause these mesh sheets heat up SO fast and the power would be way above the “best” power range specified here.

Thanks for responding :)

Back