Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
A most excellent video explaining Ohms law

Ohm's Law Tutorial for safely building coils in your vaping device

Very helpfull, explains many of the questions that I had. @Alex, thanks for posting.

I would like to ad one little formula with that one. P=I×V to work out power in watts.

A most excellent video explaining Ohms law

Ohm's Law Tutorial for safely building coils in your vaping device

Extremely helpful to a noobie like myself , thank you very much , was confused by the gauge of wires but now i understand

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Great video for the noob vaper, great review video for old salts at vaping. Especially like the reminder to ALWAYS use an ohm meter to check a build on an atty (and I'll add WITH the top cap on).

On my builds I want to know what the maximum amp draw and wattage output will be with a fully charged battery. So I've always used a very simple equation that gives me that information in a heartbeat.

V/R=A*V=P

I really enjoy New Amsterdam Vapes' videos, he is the only blogger who produces videos to a professional standard where you are seeing actual shots properly edited and with scripted voice-over, rather than just an ad lib talking head with multiple edits where the presenter fluffed and then did a pick-up.

Below is another decent battery safety video. This one is by the Vaping Bogan. If you don't know him and don't like swearing, you're advised to avoid all his videos. But he does cover a number of important areas and it's a good primer for a new vaper.

Thank you for the tutorial , extremely useful.

Awesome tutorial for a newb like me , thank you!

Back