One Million Posts

Why are you always shouting? Every sentence ends in ! Are you angry sir? Asking for a friend.
Habit using an exclamation mark and was always taught in my education that it was to emphasise points and show enthusiasm, being very quiet and placid in nature I don't connect emphasising to shouting and certainly not being angry!

Probably best to just delete more posts as in delete this thread and pretend it never happened! After first pointing out to @Rob Fisher you were very close to 1 million posts so wouldn't it be an idea to mark the occasion the post count was within 5,000 posts of the magic figure and went on to be just 850 posts away!

The current post count is 931.528 which is going to take a couple of years to reach 1 million but as the post count loss rather than stabilising is getting worse there are two realities, The first is the true millionth post would of occurred months ago and the second with the continual loss of posts off the count even the symbolic millionth post if it ever happens will probably be after half of us are no longer around!

thanks @Timwis for noticing
theres be no major deletions of posts lately so that post counter must have a technical glitch
we will have to look into it

i think it’s part of the forum software , it’s not an add on, so I find it quite disappointing that it’s behaving the way it is

maybe if it keeps on going down we should try celebrate the 900,000th post

we will have to look into it when we get a chance

thanks @Timwis for noticing
theres be no major deletions of posts lately so that post counter must have a technical glitch
we will have to look into it

i think it’s part of the forum software , it’s not an add on, so I find it quite disappointing that it’s behaving the way it is

maybe if it keeps on going down we should try celebrate the 900,000th post

we will have to look into it when we get a chance
I have noticed the thread count use to be over 70.000 and that too has lowered to only 66.312, I assume they will be connected, (was about to put an exclamation mark but thought better of it next people will be moaning about my larger font! (lol)).

I have noticed the thread count use to be over 70.000 and that too has lowered to only 66.312, I assume they will be connected, (was about to put an exclamation mark but thought better of it next people will be moaning about my larger font! (lol)).

thanks Tim
we will have to check this out
damn counter clearly not working properly

I LIKE YOUR LARGER FONT AND THE !’s ADD FLARE

The one million post mark will probably "coincide" with some milestone if you want my opinion.

Habit using an exclamation mark and was always taught in my education that it was to emphasise points and show enthusiasm, being very quiet and placid in nature I don't connect emphasising to shouting and certainly not being angry!
As long as you are chilled!

One Million and Five Hundred and Thirty Seven Thousand and listen carefully ... Forty Five One Hundred Posts

Post Count.png

Back