Online orders

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Can someone please tell me what this Expired means please please
685544ca4383a4d019552a9769582298.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

It means that your parcel delivery time has exceeded the usual deadline of 45 working days. But in practical it doesn't mean much. Just keep waiting and hoping... I had that many times and I received my parcels.

It means that your parcel delivery time has exceeded the usual deadline of 45 working days. But in practical it doesn't mean much. Just keep waiting and hoping... I had that many times and I received my parcels.
I've sent 3fvape another email this morning and they say that they got an investigation going on now which can take up to 30 business day

Don't know i call it BIG BS

But will wait and see but never again

I've sent 3fvape another email this morning and they say that they got an investigation going on now which can take up to 30 business day

The greatest likelihood is that it is stuck somewhere in the SA Customs/Post . I've had parcels that have spent more than a month before the SA side scans to show that it has arrived in JHB. It then can take ages for it to be ready for collection.

I doubt that there is much that 3fvape can do from their side other than confirm that they sent it. If they try to contact the SA side......good luck to them.

If 3fvape has made a mistake I am sure that they will resend or refund.

My bet is that the problem is on our side.

I have ordered online from China many times without problems from their side.

The parcel is still stuck in China for 2 months now

It happened to me once with 3fvape and they gave me store credit. It will take some time but you'll get joy.

The parcel is still stuck in China for 2 months now

Just hang in there boet.
Everything is stressed- systems included.
I've gotten stuck with a few orders as well- and money is tied up so i cant even just buy stuff locally while waiting.

Just hang in there boet.
Everything is stressed- systems included.
I've gotten stuck with a few orders as well- and money is tied up so i cant even just buy stuff locally while waiting.
I guess that is all i can do
Get a nr and stand in the line lol
Hopefully it might be my Xmas present to myself hahaha

My two orders from 3fvape are also stuck in china. But I like to believe that it has reached SAPO but they haven't registered anything so the website tracking doesnt reflect it.
SAPO is really efficient in normal days so in crisis times like this I am sure they are doing everything possible

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

My two orders from 3fvape are also stuck in china. But I like to believe that it has reached SAPO but they haven't registered anything so the website tracking doesnt reflect it.
SAPO is really efficient in normal days so in crisis times like this I am sure they are doing everything possible

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
Thanks i will wait for the investigation they said they will give me feedback once they know more

Back