Opinions on the Drag S Pro? Internals related?

KolonelSopDrol

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Do you guys like the Drag S Pro? Internals related.

Please note - this is an idea at this point. My work is keeping me busy but sometime I might have time.

Price on the Drag S Pro is about R900 give or take.

Thinking of selling mine for a lot more.

After doing the following:

1) Get rid of the body.
2) Design a new body. (I do 3d modelling / technical designs and rendering as well...)
3) Make the new body......

I have a small hobby workshop with a lathe, milling machine, 3D printer and some other stuff as well.

Thinking of a combination of brass and a very hard dark wood. Black ironwood or something like that.

Brass since it is machines very well, and can get a nice patina with age.

No ideas on the design yet, and I will have to examine the internal wiring first since I want to relocate the firing button. Soldering is NOT my strong point.

Do you guys like the Drag S Pro? Internals related.

Please note - this is an idea at this point. My work is keeping me busy but sometime I might have time.

Price on the Drag S Pro is about R900 give or take.

Thinking of selling mine for a lot more.

After doing the following:

1) Get rid of the body.
2) Design a new body. (I do 3d modelling / technical designs and rendering as well...)
3) Make the new body......

I have a small hobby workshop with a lathe, milling machine, 3D printer and some other stuff as well.

Thinking of a combination of brass and a very hard dark wood. Black ironwood or something like that.

Brass since it is machines very well, and can get a nice patina with age.

No ideas on the design yet, and I will have to examine the internal wiring first since I want to relocate the firing button. Soldering is NOT my strong point.
Go for it. Strong mods with a decent chip and I don't see why not

Back