Orion Pod System (DNA Chip)

I saw this yesterday mate on a vendors thread on another forum and it immediately grabbed my attention.
There wasn't a video so will be giving that a look after shopping.

Mike Vapes and Mark Todd have been using these for over a month and, as expected from their beta testing comments, their reviews are very positive.
I'm definitely in for one when they land here. Love the form factor.

This looks good, local pricing might kill it for new pod users. Otherwise a DNA pod system with replay is the ultimate u can get regarding pod systems imo.

This looks good, local pricing might kill it for new pod users. Otherwise a DNA pod system with replay is the ultimate u can get regarding pod systems imo.
I agree, its not for the new users, but for the experienced guys, looking for a stealthy Nic-salt vape, I reckon this will be awesome
@70 us, we may look at what, R1100 Not too bad

I've seen this a while back. It looks like a real game changer. I think Mike Vape's has a video up on it.

The color options are also awesome
47e9e52fda6aff9a6cc36c70e0de5ad7.jpg

I'll wait for other systems to adopt the DNA Go chip to be honest...but good move from them it's a niche market but they have it right now.....

at first i thought oh great another pod system, then a pod system with replay mode, take my money, take my money!!

Would have been super if it was rebuildable with normal coils. Just don't get satisfactory flavor from pre-built sub-ohm coils. Such a pity ...... think wifey would have enjoyed this.
i think it is aimed the no fuss no mess market, still interested in seeing what the chip can do.

I have had the Orion for a while now and so far I'm a little underwhelmed... It's way better than most of the Pod Systems but I'm hoping the 0.25 Ohm coils (which I should get tomorrow) will be better for my style of vaping. I only have the 0.5 Ohm at the moment... more tomorrow...
Orion 001.JPG

I may have had a dud 0.5 based on all the positive reviews but right off the bat I am getting a better vape from the new 0.25 pod.

I am alternating between two pods, one with nic salts, the other with normal freebase nic.
I'm vaping Vapbucco Black Cherry in the freebase pod and flavour is fine but because it's only my usual 3mg, it lacks intensity.
I reckon with a 9 or 12mg version it should be good.

Back