OT ... do I need a VPN for my mobile phone?

Gil

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I bought a new smart phone a few weeks ago and now have stumbled upon ads for a VPN.

I have a good subscription with my provider and use it for mobile within my country and WIFI at home. I rarely if ever use a local or free WIFI, just my provider for mobile.

Thoughts?

I was in a similar situation when I got my new smartphone, considering a VPN for added security and privacy. However, I mostly used my mobile data and home WiFi like you. After researching and weighing my options, I decided against a VPN. Instead, I found that to buy proxy better suited my needs. I chose to use an individual proxy. It's been great for maintaining privacy without slowing down my internet speed, which is especially important when using mobile data.

The cost is also quite reasonable at just $1.4. A proxy provides the security benefits I was looking for, similar to a VPN, but with a more seamless experience on my smartphone. This might be worth considering for your new phone, especially if you want a balance between security and good internet speed.

Last edited:
Back