Other Goodies on their way to All Day Vapes

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Some of the other devices arriving soon:

Gaur-21-Mod-1.jpg Requiem-BF-Kit-1.jpg Berserker-V2-MTL-RTA-1.jpg Tauren-Max-RDTA-1.jpg Tauren-Solo-RDA-1.jpg Intake-MTL-RTA-1.jpg Aegis-Max-Mod-1.jpg Arcfox-230W-Mod-1.jpg Morph-2-Mod-1.jpg Brunhilde-MTL-RTA-1.jpg Brunhilde-MTL-RTA-8.jpg Drag-3-Mods.jpg
Druga-RTA-1.jpg

Last edited:
All available on pre-order. The pre-order plugin I have sucks, and I don't really have the time to do a website update right now, so my apologies but just send us a PM or email with a list and we will create the order.

While the above lot, and more, is wending it's way across the oceans (not by Chinese Junk, I promise) and will arrive soonish, next weekish, late but not disastrously so, we have placed the next order that will follow soon on The Belated One's heels. And it contains some good stuff, methinks.

I hope you guys'n'gals like the way we are heading, it will become more apparent as we find our feet and start to find focus on the way we want to develop this here trading post. The order we now placed will take us more in the direction we have decided to go.

Our batteries, our apologies for having none at the moment, should also be available late this week or early next. Touch wood.

Back