Pif "rules"

Me thinks when we see this happen again keep a bottle of 24mg at hand to drip and get rid of edginess.
Now that I think of it....I was harsh irregardless of the guys circumstances better to not comment and pass on to the PIF MASTER.

Hi guys..must giving back is good doesent mean tht only those that have in terms of many vape gear many juices tht they the only ones to give to those tht require and is in dire need of assistance and help however we should always try and help out where we can no matter wht we give but always should be sincere in wht we do and give Nd never try to look for fame if we help our fellow vapers out there....there will be those who wants to try there luck but don't let us be judges we never know wht there situation might....Nd thanx to everyone who had been giving back generously...

Guy's, stoppit! Just stoppit. I do not have enough TP to clean up all this drool! Now I can not get the image of a Burger King XXL, with all the trimmings out of my mind!

Talk about hijacking a thread!:BangsHeads:

Regards

Imo takeaways are ESSENTIAL SERVICES... essential for my life.

Im not hijacking thread... Im hoping Burgerking is reading and PIF's me a whooper burger... Or 2 dozen

Back