Pipe Sauce

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
Shire Malt

worst ever. I expected Malt, and got hops. Sold it after one dripping session, could not even attempt a second try.

My Rating: 1/10

I used the Nemesis with the Helios dripper. 0.5 ohm double coil on cottonwool. And don't forget: taste is subjective ;)

Long Bottom Leaf

second worst ever. I looked for tobacco, and got hay from a barn. Only got the sample pack, 3ml of each Pipe Sauce flavor. will give it another try, maybe in the Evods...I won't even bother the half tank for the Kayfun

My Rating: 1/10

I used the Nemesis with the Helios dripper. 0.5 ohm double coil on cottonwool. And don't forget: taste is subjective ;)

Last edited:
Kentucky Blue Grass

gets slightly better...although the smell from the bottle was just as bad as with the other 2. here you get a hay flavor too, but with added blueberry. Its ok, but won't become an ADV...for sure. All Pipe Sauces have good vapor production, a mellow TH.....but I did not even bother to look for TH with that taste. will try again in the Evod, same reason as before. My strong feeling: Pipe Sauce is not for me...

My Rating: 3/10

i am so bummed with it.....its not even worth to write more about it. period.

Loved that review @Tom

The power of a positive review is amplified a million times if the writer can write a negative one too...

Please update us on the juice hunt and your new equipment ;-)

Back