Plandemic, new doco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbb1964

Just another vaper
LV

Awards
interesting one got this link from saffa mate in Perth this weekend. if deleted on YouTube again its on website to view as well. BTW this is not conspiracy theory pie in the sky crap

Guided by the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic. Plandemic II connects the dots between all forms of media, the medical industry, politics and the financial industry to unmask the major conflicts of interests with the decision makers that are currently managing this crisis

https://plandemicseries.com/

Last edited:
How many minutes of my life am I going to waste if do decide to click on the clickbait?

interesting one got this link from saffa mate in Perth this weekend. if deleted on YouTube again its on website to view as well. BTW this is not conspiracy theory pie in the sky crap

Guided by the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic. Plandemic II connects the dots between all forms of media, the medical industry, politics and the financial industry to unmask the major conflicts of interests with the decision makers that are currently managing this crisis

https://plandemicseries.com/

That was excellent, thanks for sharing @fbb1964

How many minutes of my life am I going to waste if do decide to click on the clickbait?
Fair enough that's your opinion I don't have a problem with that. Your entitled to it..

What I do find interesting is the fact that for 0,022% covid deaths of complete population in SA and 0.019% in AU, (see figures attached) govts response taking a complete wrecking ball to the countries, and world economies, millions of unemployed, millions more enduring extreme hardship because of the hard-line govt approach taken, decades for recovery of the economy if ever, we now just all stick our head in the sand, no questions asked, no we just write it off to clickbait and a waste of our time, 1 hour and 15 minutes to be exact?

How much was and still are these covid lockdown had an impact on one single civil service employee? Zero. Jip that's right each and every one still gets paid in full every day zero personal impact caused by covid. Who benefits from this covid pandemic? Maybe watch the doco if it's not too much of a waste of your time perhaps.. Or don't who cares. Ignorance certainly is complete bliss. If one person watched it and perhaps found it interesting or learned something out of it that's more than OK for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-24-11-50-45-064~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-08-24-11-50-45-064~2.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2020-08-24-11-50-28-074~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-08-24-11-50-28-074~2.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/new-plandemic-video-peddles-misinformation-conspiracies/

The second part of “Plandemic” — a documentary-style video that presents a sweeping conspiracy theory about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, patents and vaccines — landed on Aug. 18, spinning together many of the falsehoods about the disease that we’ve been debunking for months, plus some new misleading claims.

The 75-minute video expands on the first installment, which captured widespread attention in early May. At the time, much of the U.S. was under various stay-at-home orders in an effort to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus about two months after the World Health Organization designated COVID-19 a pandemic. The first installment spread a number of false and misleading claims made by Judy Mikovits, a researcher known for her discredited work on chronic fatigue syndrome.

The new video, called “Plandemic: Indoctornation,” offers a more far-reaching conspiratorial take on the pandemic, with an underlying theme that the media can’t be trusted. It suggests without proof that the novel coronavirus was man-made and intentionally released.

The video is heavy on innuendo and features David Martin, a financial analyst and self-help entrepreneur who has a YouTube channel that has pushed some of the same conspiracy theories.

The first installment spread largely on major social media platforms, but many of them — including Facebook and YouTube — removed it for violating policies against harmful misinformation. Filmmaker Mikki Willis — a former model who has claimed on his YouTube channel that the novel coronavirus was “intentionally released” — has capitalized on that fact, telling viewers in a promotional video that it was “the most banned documentary of all time.”

The sequel has been released on two video-hosting websites that bill themselves as being against “censorship,” promising to allow all videos to stay online, regardless of the claims they make. But each site includes a clause in the terms and conditions that allows them to remove content, similar to Facebook and YouTube.

So far, both sites appear to offer only videos uploaded by their creators — Brian Rose, who sells online self-help videos and promotes conspiracy theorists in England, and Ben Swann, an Atlanta-based content creator who is affiliated with the Russia-based, government-funded TV network RT, formerly Russia Today. Swann has made other videos pushing conspiracy theories.

Promotion for the video was done largely on major social media platforms, though, where links to the video have been shared on pages with a combined following of more than 3 million, according to data from CrowdTangle.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/new-plandemic-video-peddles-misinformation-conspiracies/

The second part of “Plandemic” — a documentary-style video that presents a sweeping conspiracy theory about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, patents and vaccines — landed on Aug. 18, spinning together many of the falsehoods about the disease that we’ve been debunking for months, plus some new misleading claims.

The 75-minute video expands on the first installment, which captured widespread attention in early May. At the time, much of the U.S. was under various stay-at-home orders in an effort to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus about two months after the World Health Organization designated COVID-19 a pandemic. The first installment spread a number of false and misleading claims made by Judy Mikovits, a researcher known for her discredited work on chronic fatigue syndrome.

The new video, called “Plandemic: Indoctornation,” offers a more far-reaching conspiratorial take on the pandemic, with an underlying theme that the media can’t be trusted. It suggests without proof that the novel coronavirus was man-made and intentionally released.

The video is heavy on innuendo and features David Martin, a financial analyst and self-help entrepreneur who has a YouTube channel that has pushed some of the same conspiracy theories.

The first installment spread largely on major social media platforms, but many of them — including Facebook and YouTube — removed it for violating policies against harmful misinformation. Filmmaker Mikki Willis — a former model who has claimed on his YouTube channel that the novel coronavirus was “intentionally released” — has capitalized on that fact, telling viewers in a promotional video that it was “the most banned documentary of all time.”

The sequel has been released on two video-hosting websites that bill themselves as being against “censorship,” promising to allow all videos to stay online, regardless of the claims they make. But each site includes a clause in the terms and conditions that allows them to remove content, similar to Facebook and YouTube.

So far, both sites appear to offer only videos uploaded by their creators — Brian Rose, who sells online self-help videos and promotes conspiracy theorists in England, and Ben Swann, an Atlanta-based content creator who is affiliated with the Russia-based, government-funded TV network RT, formerly Russia Today. Swann has made other videos pushing conspiracy theories.

Promotion for the video was done largely on major social media platforms, though, where links to the video have been shared on pages with a combined following of more than 3 million, according to data from CrowdTangle.
And you believe factcheck? Seriously maybe you need to watch the original doco first sent and then comment. It deals with this specifically in detail.. Who do you think owns and control the contents on these "fact check' services like fact check, Wikipedia etc.. . And snopes. And many more popping up daily... No surprises there. It's like FB being 'monitored' by extreme far left organisations like SPLC deciding what's news and what's not. If it's just 'fake news' why does YouTube delete it not just flag as verified fake news. FB, YouTube and Twitter's CEO's who all neatly had to drill back like the idiots they are into US congress recently yet again to be humiliated and shamed by the US senators for their suppression of anything remotely concervative or against the main stream media far left narrative peddled to the public.

Last edited:
And you believe factcheck? Seriously maybe you need to watch the original doco sent and then comment. It deals with this specifically in detail.. Who do you think runs factcheck. And snopes. And many more... No surprises there. It's like FB being 'monitored' by extreme far left organisations like SPLC deciding what's news and what's not. If it's just 'fake news' why does YouTube delete it not just flag as verified fake news. FB, YouTube and Twitter who all neatly drilled into US congress recently yet again to be humiliated and shamed by the US senators for their suppression of anything remotely concervative or against the main stream media far left narrative peddled to the public.

You believe a nut job with no credentials (I looked him up, not really a Dr) who does selfhelp videos for a living?

You believe a nut job with no credentials (I looked him up, not really a Dr) who does selfhelp videos for a living?

What next physical threats of personal violence used for non conformance. The anc or awb/broederbond method of handling dialogue and conversation if anybody don't agree with them. :bash:

Last edited:
Stripper dude makes more sense than pretend to be doctor dude.

Ok, maybe to you.
To me, it looks like this:
"Stripper dude" is paid to read someone else's script without even thinking about it.
"Pretend to be a doctor dude" is using his brain and writing his own script.
Apparently there is audience for both of them.

I choose not to beleive "Ethiopian communist" and his followers who are lying constantly about the other important matters.

Trump actively spouts conspiracy theories. The water are so muddy now it's hard to know what's true or not.

It's meant to be this way or rather designed this way.

Conspiracy or not the world needs a new way of working and if it excludes barbarians and barbarian behaviours then I'm all for it.

I was on the other side of the argument but now I have a girlfriend that studied molecular biology and bio mechanical physics at Yale and she explained a couple of things to me.

Judy mikovits is a loon and vaccines do work.

Trump actively spouts conspiracy theories. The water are so muddy now it's hard to know what's true or not.

It's meant to be this way or rather designed this way.

Conspiracy or not the world needs a new way of working and if it excludes barbarians and barbarian behaviours then I'm all for it.

I was on the other side of the argument but now I have a girlfriend that studied molecular biology and bio mechanical physics at Yale and she explained a couple of things to me.

Judy mikovits is a loon and vaccines do work.

I think my internet is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back