SOLD Please archive? Geekvape Eagles <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramia

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Geekvape Eagle (2 x black), in boxes with spare glass, etc.
Selling Price :- R250 black with blue, and get the black with orange rings one free as spares, been used a lot, but clean. NO TRADES, and NO low balling, please? These atties sell new for R500+
Condition :- Have been used a lot, but still looks pretty good, are clean and complete.
Age of the item :- About 6 Months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Pta East
Delivery/Collection :- Both, prefer collection, delivery on buyer
Reason for sale:- Not in use anymore
Add a picture here :-
IMG_7228.JPG IMG_7229.JPG View attachment 84316 IMG_7231.JPG IMG_7232.JPG View attachment 84319 View attachment 84320

Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

Last edited:
Item for Sale :- Geekvape Eagle (2 x black, 1 x ss), in boxes with spare glass, etc.
Selling Price :- R200 each for the SS and black with blue, R100 for the black with orange rings one, been used a lot, but clean and without blemish (or R400 if someone takes all 3), or make me an offer. NO TRADES, and NO low balling, please? These atties sell new for R500+
Condition :- Have been used a lot, but still looks pretty good, are clean and complete.
View attachment 84314 View attachment 84315 View attachment 84316 View attachment 84317 View attachment 84318 View attachment 84319 View attachment 84320

Hi are
Item for Sale :- Geekvape Eagle (2 x black, 1 x ss), in boxes with spare glass, etc.
Selling Price :- R200 each for the SS and black with blue, R100 for the black with orange rings one, been used a lot, but clean and without blemish (or R400 if someone takes all 3), or make me an offer. NO TRADES, and NO low balling, please? These atties sell new for R500+
View attachment 84314 View attachment 84315 View attachment 84316 View attachment 84317 View attachment 84318 View attachment 84319 View attachment 84320

Hi are they still available?

Hi there
Yep, they are indeed!
Sorry for the late response, our network is down and phone data low.
Please pm me, for my number so we can chat via WhatsApp?
:)

Hi there
Yep, they are indeed!
Sorry for the late response, our network is down and phone data low.
Please pm me, for my number so we can chat via WhatsApp?
:)
Would like to buy them please pm me so that we can chat on WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back