Please Help QP Designs - Violator RTA spares

TheBeastsa

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Evening Guys,
Today Someone stole my bag and inside my bag was a lot of my vape gear. I know most of it can be replaced but I lost my QP Design violator airflow insert anyone knows if is even possible to buy them or get them from someone in sa?

Best regards

Good Evening Guys,
Today Someone stole my bag and inside my bag was a lot of my vape gear. I know most of it can be replaced but I lost my QP Design violator airflow insert anyone knows if is even possible to buy them or get them from someone in sa?

Best regards
I have no idea. Try a clone for the insert.if you don't get an original.

Good Evening Guys,
Best regards

If you're talking about these, (in the pic below) ... they can be made up easily enough using a Dremel and some thin Ally plate.
I made up a few for the Violators predecessor, (the M25), as the standard Ultem/plastic ones are crap ... for those I used some 5mm plate that I sanded down to around 4mm as I recall.

Inserts.png

If you're talking about these, (in the pic below) ... they can be made up easily enough using a Dremel and some thin Ally plate.
I made up a few for the Violators predecessor, (the M25), as the standard Ultem/plastic ones are crap ... for those I used some 5mm plate that I sanded down to around 4mm as I recall.

View attachment 223158
I was going to tag you ,but though that would be pushing it. Thanks for coming to the rescue though!

Back