Please help struggling with uploading of images

NewOobY

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Good Day Fellow Vapers,

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but since I'm a newbie to this forum - I guessed this was the appropriate place to post my question.

Basically I don't know how to upload images from my desktop to a thread, when I click on the image icon in a post reply section - it requires me to post a URL, hence my problem because my image I want to upload is on my desktop.

So my questions are:
1)Is it possible to upload images from my desktop
2)Do I have to use like an image uploading website, and post that URL

I know this is a very noob question, so I apologize in advance for the stupid question.

Thanks
NewoobY a.k.a JacksColon a.k.a Carlos

Oh my that was stupid now that I see the button in big blue letters, lolz thanks dude.
Eish people here must think whatachop.

Don't stress brother, I also battled with this for a while, you not on your own. Hope this sorted for you now.

Oh my that was stupid now that I see the button in big blue letters, lolz thanks dude.
Eish people here must think whatachop.
I also have a membership to the Whatachop Club, it took me about a month and a half to notice the grey'd out up and down arrows in the bottom right, previously using the home and end key with the left hand. #tedious

I also have a membership to the Whatachop Club, it took me about a month and a half to notice the grey'd out up and down arrows in the bottom right, previously using the home and end key with the left hand. #tedious
And I just learnt about the arrows:rofl:

Back