Polishing Stainless Steel By Hand

So this thread inspired me. My buddy @steve was kind enough to give me some of his autosol and this happened.

3uqe3a5a.jpg

They were looking a bit shabby.

ma6a7a2a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Incredible man, awesome stuff!!

Your first experience with 0% nic??? How was it?:--P:--P:--P

I had a similar experience last night although the product was call M-Type tobacco made by TFA (The Flavour Apprentice)....Actually I think the Autosol would taste better..:sick::sick::sick:????????
Wahahahahah . Nice one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So this thread inspired me. My buddy @steve was kind enough to give me some of his autosol and this happened.

3uqe3a5a.jpg

They were looking a bit shabby.

ma6a7a2a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Good job gazza . Looks stunning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I prefer the matt finish, but awesome none the less :)

Yeah, last week I was into a Satin Finish, the week before that it was a bronze look. In my world, no one cares what the heck it looks like. Hell most of them wonder what the hell it is! So I do it because I can. And it keeps me focused on vaping.

Those are a bit of a pain in the behind, do you have to cover all three statements? for me cashflow statements were the worst. And then still having to account for goodwill when there is a buy over in the group or when a partially owned subsidiary does an acquisition.

Asset transfers can also be a pain, but inter-company and inter-branch transfers were for me the most fun.
yip i have to cover all three- actually its four :p statements of profit or loss; statement in changes in equity; statement of financial position and cash flow statement.

CFS i actually find easier than the other statements, its the calculating of retained earnings that sometimes bites me.

and dont talk about the consolidated journal entries :lipssealed: that really baffles me

but alas, i think im doing ok so far. getting my head around all the nitty gritties

come to think of it, i actually enjoy all the thinking

i am not a parrot fashion person and therefore HATE theory subjects. i prefer the mind and brain provoking stuff

Where did you guys buy the autosol?

Where did you guys buy the autosol?

Unfortunately, I don't have any. I got some different grit sandpapers. All they had at Builders Warehouse were th following:

400, 600, 1000, 1200.

So I just cut a small piece from each one, marking the back side for reference. And sanded across the grain as much as possible, using plenty of water.

My autosol replacement was an old T-Shirt and some brasso :p

Back