PRICE DROP Eleaf Istick 60w For Sale With Loads of Extras Free

MikeVape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item being sold: Eleaf Istick 60w, with Melo 2 tank with spare glass,washers and an airtek rda with 2 puffs drip rip, 4 brand new coils, if taken at R1200 will throw in 2 x Samsung 2600mah and 2 Vape bands, a bottle of 3 MG Juice.

Selling Price: R1200 or serious offers considered

Condition
: practically brand new

Age of the item
: 3 months

Location of item
: Alberton

Delivery/Collection
: Free shipping / collect in Alberton

Reason
: want to upgrade to a reuleaux

Picture here
:

Attachments

• DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

@MikeVape bumping an advert three times a day isn't going to get the item sold any quicker... the unwritten rule is a bump is OK once or maybe twice a week. Anyone looking at the classifieds is going to see your advert... if they are not interested the first time it's unlikely they will be interested the second time they see the advert... and once they have seen the advert six times they are just going to be irritated.

@MikeVape bumping an advert three times a day isn't going to get the item sold any quicker... the unwritten rule is a bump is OK once or maybe twice a week. Anyone looking at the classifieds is going to see your advert... if they are not interested the first time it's unlikely they will be interested the second time they see the advert... and once they have seen the advert six times they are just going to be irritated.
Sorry rob.
My bad I do apologize

Price drop 1000 for the lot.
Or can split if you want.

@MikeVape..
Would you consider selling me the Eleaf Istick 60w and the 2 x Samsung 2600mah only?
I had the iJust2 battery and the button completely stopped working, the thing still charges but I cant use it..

Let me know a price then we can talk further..

@MikeVape..
Would you consider selling me the Eleaf Istick 60w and the 2 x Samsung 2600mah only?
I had the iJust2 battery and the button completely stopped working, the thing still charges but I cant use it..

Let me know a price then we can talk further..
Pm sent

Please archive. This has been sold.

Back